Telenor Quiz Answers Today – Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “Telenor Quiz Answers Today 2 May 2022”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in Pakistan.
Telenor Quiz Answers Today 2 May 2022
Question 1: What does Dhul-Qarnayn mean?
A. 2 horned
Correct Answer: 2 horned
Question 2: Masjid Al-Nabwi originally had how many doors?
Correct Answer: 3
Question 3: Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W) is from the line of which Prophet?
A. Ismaeel A.S
B. Ishaq A.S
C. Yusuf A.S
D. Musa A.S
Correct Answer: Ismaeel A.S
Question 4: What is Hazrat Khidr called in English?
A. St. Micheal
C. St. George
Correct Answer: St. George
Question 5: Which Ghazwa is called The Battle of Trench?
Correct Answer: Khandak
- How can the geographic location of data centers be beneficial for a company that is concerned about sustainability?
- Name This Player Who is The Most Successful Captain in the IPL?
- Reena Took a Loan of Rs. 1200 with Simple Interest for as Many Years as the Rate of Interest. if she paid rs. 432
- When was David Attenborough Born?
- How Many Wickets will Fall in The Second Innings of Velocity vs Trailblazers?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Telenor Quiz Answers Today 2 May 2022” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.