Telenor Quiz Answers Today – Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “Telenor Quiz Answers Today 5 July 2022”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in Pakistan.
Also Read – 10 Best Super Fast Charger App for Android
Telenor Quiz Answers Today 5 July 2022
Question 1: Which of these words means animals?
Question 2: Because trees absorbs and store _____, plating trees might help in decreasing global warming.
Question 3: Which landscape defines as a large area of flat unfrosted grassland in south-eastern Europe or Siberia?
Question 4: Which of these is environment friendly?
A. Plastic bags
B. Plastic cups
C. Paper bags
D. Metal cans
Answer: Paper bags
Question 5: The _____ Tree is the official national tree of Pakistan?
- KBC IDFC First Bank 19 August Quiz Answers Today
- KBC Offline Quiz Answers Today 19 August 2022
- The first Pakistani woman to climb Everest, K2 and the Seven Summits is _______?
- Name the first woman in the world to ride a cycle on 4,500 meters Biafo Glacier in the Karakoram Mountains of Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan.
- Name the person who’s known for an open air school in a park in Islamabad?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Telenor Quiz Answers Today 5 July 2022” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible. Telenor Quiz Answers Today 5 July 2022