Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “The Purchasing Power Parity Theory was Introduced by”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in India.
The Purchasing Power Parity Theory was Introduced by
A. Alfred Marshal
B. David Ricardo
C. Gustav Cassel
D. Adam Smith
Answer – (C) Gustav Cassel
Explain – The purchasing power parity theory was introduced by gustav cassel.
- How many times did mahatma gandhi nominate for the nobel peace prize?
- Which of these is the first team to play 1000 over test matches?
- Gandhi Jayanti Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- Telenor Quiz Answers Today (2 October 2022) Today Telenor Answer (Updated)
- Imran Khan made his cricket debut in 1971 against which team?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “The Purchasing Power Parity Theory was Introduced by” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.