The Witcher 3 Patch Notes 4.02 – Today March 13th, 2023 CD Projekt RED has released a new The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt update 4.03 Version on all platforms. The latest update improves CPU core utilization in the DX 12 version.
Friends, All players can download the new version The Witcher 3 Patch Notes 4.02 now. The Witcher 3 patch 4.02 is available on PS4, PS5, PC and Xbox Series X/S players. as we know Recently, a major Witcher 3 update 4.0 added 4K, 60FPS & more new features on PC and next gen consoles.
The Witcher 3 Patch Notes 4.02 Version is Here! Check it out
Bellow The Witcher 3 Patch Notes 4.02 Available.
- Improved CPU core utilization in the DX 12 version.
- Restored horizon-based ambient occlusion. Players who had previously turned Ambient Occlusion off will need to do so again. You can find it in Options → Video → Graphics.
- Fixed an issue where the “My Rewards” section was not localized in REDlauncher.
- Fixed an issue with a flickering landscape in Toussaint that occurred when NVIDIA HairWorks was disabled.
- Fixed an issue related to particle optimization which could result in temporary stuttering.
- Improved immersion of water appearance by adding refraction to SSR and ray-traced reflections.
- Fixed a visual issue with brick textures where black artifacts covered stone arches.
- Added a Motion Blur slider. It can be found in Options → Video → Graphics.
QUESTS & GAMEPLAY
- Battle Preparations – Fixed the lack of a dialogue option that would progress the quest during the objective “Let Avallac’h know everything’s ready.”
- Reason of State – Fixed an issue where the door to the warehouse could become permanently locked if the player knocked, entered and then immediately left the building.
- Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams Part 1 – Fixed an issue where the quest could stay active even after the diagrams were looted.
- Fixed an issue where trying to start a New Game+ on an incompatible save would block the player from starting the expansions in standalone mode until the game was restarted.
- Fixed an issue with the Korean localization of Ciri’s and Geralt’s Gwent card descriptions.
- Fixed punctuation issues in Arabic localization.
- Updated Traditional Chinese font.
Please note: these are only the most notable changes. The patch contains other minor fixes that didn’t make it onto this list.
Source – TheWitcher
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “The Witcher 3 Patch Notes 4.02” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.