Vidgo app is an American streaming service that offers over 100 channels of English- and Spanish-language sports, news and general entertainment content. It is available on a variety of devices. Unfortunately, users are facing the Vidgo app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Vidgo App are facing problems like “Vidgo App Keeps Crashing”, “Vidgo App Keeps Freezing”, “Vidgo App not opening”, “Vidgo App not playing“ and “Vidgo App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Vidgo App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Vidgo app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Vidgo App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Vidgo app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Vidgo may not be able to load properly.
- Vidgo Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Vidgo’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Vidgo status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Vidgo is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Vidgo app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Vidgo App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Vidgo app not working came to light, Vidgo app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Vidgo app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Vidgo App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Vidgo app not working, then first of all, you must check the Vidgo app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Vidgo app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Vidgo app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Vidgo app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Vidgo App
If still you’re experiencing Vidgo App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Vidgo App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Vidgo App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Vidgo > Clear Cache.
4. Update Vidgo App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Vidgo App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Vidgo App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Vidgo app can also be an old version. So you should update the Vidgo app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Vidgo App, if you are facing the problem of the Vidgo App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Vidgo app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Vidgo App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.