Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “Warranty Cost is an Example of Which of the Following?”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in India.
Warranty Cost is an Example of Which of the Following?
A. Internal Failure Cost
B. External Failure Cost
C. Prevention Cost
D. Appraisal Cost
Answer – (B) External Failure Cost
Explain – Warranty is an external failure cost.
- is Kelly Khumalo Married? Know Age, Real Name, Net Worth, Wikipedia
- A Car is Moving with a Speed of 30 m/s on a Circular Path of Radius 500 m.
- In which month is the Earth the closest to the Sun?
- What is the name of the only bird which can fly backwords?
- Which animal is responsible for the most deaths in Africa?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “warranty cost is an example of which of the following mcq, quizlet” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.