Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “what are those two numbers whose sum is 58 and difference is 28 solution”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in India.
What are Those Two Numbers Whose Sum is 58 and Difference is 28?
A. 43 AND 15
B. 56 AND 25
C. 10 AND 10
D. 56 AND 10
Answer – (A) 43 AND 15
Let the two numbers be x and y,
then according to the question,
it is given that the sum of the numbers is 58
and the difference of the two numbers is 28
Adding the above two equations (i) and (ii)
Putting the value of x in equation (i)
We get the value of x=43 and y=15
Therefore the numbers are 43 and 15
- How many times did mahatma gandhi nominate for the nobel peace prize?
- Which of these is the first team to play 1000 over test matches?
- Gandhi Jayanti Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- Telenor Quiz Answers Today (2 October 2022) Today Telenor Answer (Updated)
- Imran Khan made his cricket debut in 1971 against which team?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “what are those two numbers whose sum is 58 and difference is 28 brainly” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.