Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “what is kyoto protocol in simple words”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in India.
What is Kyoto Protocol?
Answer – The Kyoto Protocol is an international agreement linked to the UNFCCC that commits parties to internationally binding emissions reduction targets. This protocol was adopted in the year 1997 in Kyoto, Japan and came into effect in the year 2005.
- How can the geographic location of data centers be beneficial for a company that is concerned about sustainability?
- Name This Player Who is The Most Successful Captain in the IPL?
- Reena Took a Loan of Rs. 1200 with Simple Interest for as Many Years as the Rate of Interest. if she paid rs. 432
- When was David Attenborough Born?
- How Many Wickets will Fall in The Second Innings of Velocity vs Trailblazers?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “what is kyoto protocol mcq” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.