If you travel in the daily metro, then you have the tension of taking the ticket. Sometimes, to book a Metro ticket, one has to stand in long lines. And in such a situation, if you think that there is a way to book a Metro Ticket Online, then it becomes fun.
Now Bangalore Metro has launched the way to do bangalore metro ticket booking online. Now if you are traveling in Bangalore, then you can do bangalore metro ticket booking online with the help of WhatsApp.
Namma Metro which is also known as Bengaluru Metro. And you can also do bangalore metro ticket booking online in Bangalore through Namma App. Apart from this, now the bangalore metro authority has launched the way to book metro tickets through WhatsApp.
Although Namma App is available for Android and iOS users. Bengaluru Metro has become the first metro to book tickets through WhatsApp. If you also want to do bangalore metro ticket booking online using whatsapp, below I have given some steps, by following it you will be able to book metro tickets online with the help of WhatsApp.
How to Book Bangalore Metro Tickets Online using WhatsApp?
- Open your WhatsApp.
- Add the chatbot number +918105556677 to your contact list.
- Send a “Hi” message to the chatbot number.
- Here you’ll see various options, such as recharging their metro travel pass, By Ticket on WhatsApp.
- Tap on the “Buy Ticket” option.
- There are three options to choose from – “Share Location”, “Type Station Name” and “Search From List”.
Note – The “Share Location” option is useful when you are trying to find a metro station near you.
- Now you have to pay using UPI or Net Banking.
- Next a QR-Code will be generate, That’s All.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.