Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “Which of the Following is Not a Compression Member?”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in India.
Which of the Following is Not a Compression Member?
Answer – (B) Tie
Explain – Strut, boom and rafter are compression members, whereas tie is a tension member.
- is Kelly Khumalo Married? Know Age, Real Name, Net Worth, Wikipedia
- A Car is Moving with a Speed of 30 m/s on a Circular Path of Radius 500 m.
- In which month is the Earth the closest to the Sun?
- What is the name of the only bird which can fly backwords?
- Which animal is responsible for the most deaths in Africa?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “which of the following is not a compression member mcq” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.