Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “Which of the Groups of Molecules Commonly Serve as Sources of Energy for Animals?”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in United States.
Which of the Groups of Molecules Commonly Serve as Sources of Energy for Animals?
A. Proteins and Carbohydrates
B. Carbohydrates and Lipids
C. Proteins and Lipids
D. Proteins, Lipids, and Carbohydrates
E. Carbohydrates, Nucleic Acids, and Lipids
Answer – (D) Proteins, Lipids, and Carbohydrates
- How many times did mahatma gandhi nominate for the nobel peace prize?
- Which of these is the first team to play 1000 over test matches?
- Gandhi Jayanti Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- Telenor Quiz Answers Today (2 October 2022) Today Telenor Answer (Updated)
- Imran Khan made his cricket debut in 1971 against which team?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “which of the groups of molecules commonly serve as sources of energy for animals quizlet” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.