Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “Which of the Groups of Molecules Commonly Serve as Sources of Energy for Animals?”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in United States.
Which of the Groups of Molecules Commonly Serve as Sources of Energy for Animals?
A. Proteins and Carbohydrates
B. Carbohydrates and Lipids
C. Proteins and Lipids
D. Proteins, Lipids, and Carbohydrates
E. Carbohydrates, Nucleic Acids, and Lipids
Answer – (D) Proteins, Lipids, and Carbohydrates
- is Kelly Khumalo Married? Know Age, Real Name, Net Worth, Wikipedia
- A Car is Moving with a Speed of 30 m/s on a Circular Path of Radius 500 m.
- In which month is the Earth the closest to the Sun?
- What is the name of the only bird which can fly backwords?
- Which animal is responsible for the most deaths in Africa?
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “which of the groups of molecules commonly serve as sources of energy for animals quizlet” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.