Hello Friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “Which Year Was the First Cricket Test Match Played Answer”? By the way, people are searching this question very much on Google in India.
Which Year Was the First Cricket Test Match Played?
Answer – (A) 1877
Explain – The first officially recognized Test match took place between 15 and 19 March 1877 and was played between England and Australia at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
- Amazon electronics and accessories is offering coupon discounts on _____ number of products? fill in the blanks
- A shortcut key that is use to close the currently open document or a file quickly
- What are the flavours in which colgate visible white o2 will be available?
- When was bill gates who was once upon a time the richest person in the world born?
- KBC Offline Quiz Answers Today 3 October 2022
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “which year was the first cricket test match played amazon quiz” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.