Are you in Pakistan? & facing Internet Not Working in Pakistan Today issue. Don’t worry it’s common. And in today’s article we will know that “Why Internet is Not Working in Pakistan Today”?
The internet is a global network of interconnected computers and servers that communicate with each other using standardized protocols. It allows people to access and share information, communicate with each other, and conduct business from anywhere in the world.
Note – Internet access is cut off in several regions of Pakistan, and access to social media, including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, is completely banned. cause of this social media blackout is reportedly the ongoing protests following the arrest of Pakistan’s former Prime Minister, Imran Khan.
Why Internet is Not Working in Pakistan Today?
There are many possible reasons why is Internet Not Working in Pakistan Today. Here are some of the most common.
- Network Connectivity issues – This is one of the most common reasons for internet connection problems. It could be due to a problem with your modem or router, or it could be an issue with your ISP.
- Hardware Problems – If your modem, router, or other networking equipment is malfunctioning, it can cause your internet to stop working.
- Wireless Signal Problems – If you’re using a wireless connection, you may be experiencing interference from other wireless devices, or your signal may not be strong enough to maintain a connection.
- Software Problems – Issues with your operating system, web browser, or antivirus software could be interfering with your internet connection.
- ISP issues – Your internet service provider (ISP) may be experiencing network problems, or there may be an outage in your area.
- DNS Problems – DNS (Domain Name System) translates domain names (like google.com) into IP addresses that your computer can understand. If there’s a problem with your DNS, you may not be able to connect to the internet.
How to Fix “Internet Not Working in Pakistan” Today?
If you are encountering the Internet Not Working in Pakistan, there are several steps you can take to try and resolve the Internet Not Working in Pakistan Today issue. Here are some troubleshooting tips you can try.
1. Check Physical Connections
Ensure all cables and cords are properly connected to your modem and router. If you find any loose connections, plug them back in and make sure they’re secure.
2. Restart Your Modem and Router
Unplug them, wait for 30 seconds, and plug them back in. This can help reset your connection and resolve any temporary issues.
3. Reset Your Network Settings
Resetting your network settings may help resolve connectivity issues. You can do this by going to your device’s settings and choosing the “reset network settings” option. This will erase your saved Wi-Fi networks, passwords, and VPN settings, so make sure to re-enter them after the reset.
4. Check for Outages
Contact your internet service provider (ISP) to see if there are any outages or maintenance in your area. If there’s an outage, you may need to wait for it to be resolved before your internet connection is restored.
5. Check Wireless Signal Strength
If you are using a wireless connection, check the signal strength and try moving closer to the router or access point. Also, make sure there are no physical obstacles blocking the signal, such as walls or furniture.
6. Change DNS Servers
Try using a different DNS server, such as Google’s public DNS, to see if it resolves the issue. To do this, go to your device’s network settings and change the DNS server address to 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206.
7. Contact Your ISP
If none of the above steps work, contact your ISP for further assistance. They may be able to diagnose the issue and provide a solution, or send a technician to your location to troubleshoot the problem.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “GitHub Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.