Gumtree Not Working – Hello friends! Welcome to the eBuzzPro.com blog. And in today’s article we will know that “Why is Gumtree Not Working Today”? Friends, if you are also facing some issue in Gumtree, then you are not the only one facing problem in Gumtree.
Because in recent times, it has been seen that many users of Gumtree Website who have “Gumtree not loading”, “is Gumtree down”, “Gumtree not opening”, “Gumtree access denied” in Gumtree Like had to face many problems.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing Gumtree Not Working on Chrome Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Gumtree not working issues?
Also Read : Best Mobile Number Tracker with Google Map
Why is Gumtree Not Working?
Causes of Gumtree Not Working
- Server issues – The Gumtree may be experiencing server issues or downtime, which can cause the website to be unavailable or slow to load.
- Maintenance or updates – The website may be undergoing maintenance or updates, which can temporarily take the website offline or make it inaccessible.
- Network problems – The problem may be with your own network connection or internet service provider (ISP). If your connection is slow or unstable, you may experience difficulty accessing the website.
- Browser issues – Your web browser may be outdated, or there may be compatibility issues with the Gumtree. Try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser to see if the problem persists.
- Device issues – The problem may be with the device you are using to access the website. Try accessing the website from a different device to see if the problem persists.
Also Read : (Fix) Instagram Recently Deleted Not Showing
How to Fix “Gumtree Not Working” Today?
As soon as the Gumtree Not Working issue arose, Gumtree users on Reddit and eBuzzPro raised the issue. So if you are also facing trouble in accessing Gumtree, then you must check the below mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Gumtree Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing Gumtree Not Working problem, then first of all you must check Gumtree Server Status once with the help of internet. Because sometimes due to server down, you can get to face such problems.
2. Check Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check your phone’s internet connection once. Because it has often been seen that due to bad internet connection also many technical errors have to be faced. So you must try another internet connection once.
3. Clear Cache & Cookies of Browser
So to Fix Gumtree issue, you need to clear the cache of Browser. To clear the cache of Browser Open Chrome Browser > Tap on Three Dots on Top Right Corner > More Tool > Clear Browsing Data > Choose Time Duration > Check the Boxes > Clear Data.
4. Use VPN
Friends, even after clearing the Browser Cache, if you are getting to face the Gumtree Not Working issue. So friends, in such a situation, if you are not using VPN on your Browser, then you have to Install and Use VPN on your browser. Using VPN You can Access Gumtree from anywhere.
5. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the above steps, if Gumtree Not Working problem is coming. Then you should try restarting your device. Because friends, after many small bugs are fixed by restarting the device.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Gumtree Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.