Wordle website is a place where you can play the popular word puzzle game Wordle. It is a free, web-based game that is available to anyone with an internet connection. Unfortunately, users are facing Wordle Not Working on Browser.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Wordle website are facing problems like “Wordle not loading”, “is Wordle down”, “Wordle not opening”, “Wordle access denied”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing Wordle Not Working on Chrome Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Wordle not working issues?
Also Read : Best Mobile Number Tracker with Google Map
Why is Wordle Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Wordle not working on browser. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Server issues – The Wordle may be experiencing server issues or downtime, which can cause the website to be unavailable or slow to load.
- Maintenance or updates – The website may be undergoing maintenance or updates, which can temporarily take the website offline or make it inaccessible.
- Network problems – The problem may be with your own network connection or internet service provider (ISP). If your connection is slow or unstable, you may experience difficulty accessing the website.
- Browser issues – Your web browser may be outdated, or there may be compatibility issues with the Wordle. Try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser to see if the problem persists.
- Device issues – The problem may be with the device you are using to access the website. Try accessing the website from a different device to see if the problem persists.
Also Read : (Fix) Instagram Recently Deleted Not Showing
How to Fix “Wordle Not Working” Today?
As soon as the problem of Wordle not working came to light, Wordle users raised this issue on Reddit and eBuzzPro. So if you are also having trouble accessing Wordle, then you should check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Wordle Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of Wordle not working, then first of all, you should check the Wordle server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your mobile phone or PC. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, one has to face many technical errors. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
3. Clear Cache & Cookies of Browser
If still Wordle is not working on your browser, you need to clear the cache of Browser. To clear the cache of Browser Open Chrome Browser > Tap on Three Dots on Top Right Corner > More Tool > Clear Browsing Data > Choose Time Duration > Check the Boxes > Clear Data.
4. Try to Open Wordle in Incognito Mode
Incognito mode or private mode can be an option to fix a Wordle website not working in normal Windows. To open an incognito window in Chrome, press Ctrl + Shift + N. Once you are in incognito mode, try loading the website that is not working.
5. Use VPN
Friends, if you are facing the problem of Wordle not working even after clearing the browser cache and if you are not using a VPN on your browser, you have to install and use a VPN on your browser. Using a VPN, you can access Wordle from anywhere.
6. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the above steps, if you are still facing the problem of Wordle not working, then you should try restarting your device. Because, friends, many small bugs get fixed by restarting the device.
7. Try Different Browser
Trying a different browser is a good option when a Wordle is not opening in current browser. Different browsers use different rendering engines, so it is possible that the Wordle is not compatible with the browser you are using.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Wordle Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.