YONO SBI (You Only Need One) is a digital banking platform developed by State Bank of India (SBI). It is a one-stop shop for all your banking, shopping, and investment needs. The app is available for iOS and Android devices. Unfortunately, users are facing the Yono app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the Yono App are facing problems like “Yono App Keeps Crashing”, “Yono App Keeps Freezing”, “Yono App not opening”, “Yono App not able to login“ and “Yono App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the Yono App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix Yono app stopped working Issue.
Why is My Yono App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is Yono app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, Yono may not be able to load properly.
- Yono Server issues – There may be a technical issue with Yono’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the Yono status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – Yono is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the Yono app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “Yono App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the Yono app not working came to light, Yono app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the Yono app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check Yono App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the Yono app not working, then first of all, you must check the Yono app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the Yono app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the Yono app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the Yono app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of Yono App
If still you’re experiencing Yono App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of Yono App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Yono App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Yono > Clear Cache.
4. Update Yono App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the Yono App cache, if you are facing the problem of the Yono App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your Yono app can also be an old version. So you should update the Yono app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the Yono App, if you are facing the problem of the Yono App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the Yono app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Yono App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.