Google has started rolling out the Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3.1 update to Pixel devices. According to the release notes, QPR3 Beta 3.1 includes fixes for various crashes, a memory leak, and excessive power drain, among other issues.
Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3.1 update
This minor update to Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3 includes the following fixes:
- Fixed various stability issues. (Issue #279246037, Issue #274339025, Issue #279301937)
- Fixed an issue that caused the first notification in the notification shade to get stuck with an offset. (Issue #273870112)
- Fixed a memory leak that affected the system UI.
- Fixed an issue where the volume level that was set while TalkBack was enabled did not persist after toggling TalkBack off and on again.
- Fixed issues with the system UI that sometimes caused apps to crash.
- Fixed issues that could cause a device to crash when using the camera.
- Fixed issues that sometimes caused excessive power drain.
If you’re already running Beta 3, you’ll automatically receive an over-the-air (OTA) update to Beta 3.1, To trigger manual installation, navigate to the Phone’s Settings > System > System update > Check for update. Currently, the Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6, and Pixel 7 series are eligible for the program.
The new update comes with build T3B3.230413.006 for most Pixel phones. However, devices in the Pixel 6 family on Verizon will receive the T3B3.230413.006.A1 build.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.