Finally Apple released the iOS 16.1 update. You will be able to download and install this iOS 16.1 update on Eligible Devices. In September, Apple rolled out its first iOS 16 public version. And now finally iOS 16.1 has been released. Through this iOS 16.1 update, Apple has rolled out many major features.
Along with this, you will also get to see many bug fixes in the iOS 16.1 update. Talking about the major features in iOS 16.1, in this update, we get to see many more features along with Live Activities, iCloud Shared Photo Library, Matter support, Battery icon update. Let us tell you about it in detail below.
Below you will find the release notes of this iOS 16.1 update or iOS 16.1 changelog received in the iPhone 14 series, which you can also see in the Embed tweet above.
List of iPhones eligible for iOS 16.1 update
According to Apple, iOS 16.1 update will be available for new and old iPhones – iPhone 8 and above.
iOS 16.1 Release Notes
Apple’s full release notes for iOS 16.1
iCloud Shared Photo Library
- Separate library for seamlessly sharing photos and videos with up to five other people
- Setup rules allow you to easily contribute past photos based on start date or people in the photos when you set up or join a library
- Library filters for quickly switching between viewing the Shared Library, your Personal Library, or both libraries together
- Shared edits and permissions let everyone add, edit, favorite, caption, and delete photos
- Sharing toggle in Camera lets you choose to send photos you take straight to the Shared Library, or enable a setting to share automatically when other participants are detected nearby using Bluetooth
- Live Activities from third party apps are available in the Dynamic Island and on the Lock Screen for iPhone 14 Pro models
- Apple Fitness+ is supported on iPhone even if you don’t have an Apple Watch
- Key sharing enables you to securely share car, hotel room, and other keys in Wallet using messaging apps such as Messages and WhatsApp
- Savings account enables Apple Card customers to grow their Daily Cash by depositing it in a high yield savings account
- Matter, the new smart home connectivity standard, is supported enabling a wide variety of smart home accessories to work together across ecosystems
Clean Energy Charging
New setting that can try to reduce your carbon footprint by selectively charging when lower carbon emission electricity is available
Here’s how to download & install the iOS 16.1 update?
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
Note – The iOS 16.1 update once the iPhone is charged above 50%.
iOS 16.1 Release Date
24 October 2022
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.