Recently Meta launched Threads App for Android and iPhone (iOS). Threads is a messaging app that seamlessly connects to your Instagram account. But some users are not able to understand the English (Default) app language. So in this article, I’m going to tell you “How to Change Language on Threads App”?
In the Instagram Threads app, there are plenty of languages available. So using the Threads app’s language settings, you can choose your country’s language as well. In Instagram Threads app you’ll get 42 popular languages, such as English, Hindi, German, Polish, etc.
So there are now plenty of Threads app users who want to know about Ways to Change Language on Threads App. So you came to the right place! because we’ll share information about steps to Change Language on Threads App.
How to Change Language on Threads App?
Below I’ve share some steps to Change Language on Threads App on Android & (iPhone) iOS devices.
To Change Language on Threads App:
- Open Threads App and Go to Profile (Tap on Profile Icon on Bottom Right Corner).
- Now Tap on Two Horizontal Line (═) on Top Right Corner.
- Select Language Option from The List Menu.
- Here, Choose Your Preferred Language from the List.
- That All! Now You Can Use Threads App in Your Own Preferred Language.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Change Language on Threads App” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.