Crunchyroll is an American subscription video on-demand over-the-top streaming service mostly distributing East Asian media, including anime, manga, drama, music, and more. Unfortunately, some users are encountering “Crunchyroll Fullscreen Not Working” issue on Android Phone and iPhone.
If you are an anime fan, Crunchyroll is a great way to watch your favorite shows. The service has a large library of anime titles, and it offers a variety of subscription plans to fit your budget.
Why Crunchyroll Fullscreen is not Working?
There are a few reasons Why is Crunchyroll Fullscreen feature not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Poor Internet Connection – Fullscreen mode requires a good internet connection. If your internet connection is slow or unstable, it might not be able to load the video in Full Screen mode.
- Outdated App – If you are not using the latest version of the Crunchyroll app, there is a chance that you are experiencing a bug that is preventing Full Screen mode from working.
- Corrupted Data – There might be corrupted data in the Crunchyroll app that is preventing fullscreen mode from working.
- Device Compatibility: Not all devices are compatible with fullscreen mode on the Crunchyroll app. If you are using an older device, it might not be able to support Full Screen mode.
- Technical Difficulties – There might be technical difficulties on Crunchyroll’s end that are preventing fullscreen mode from working.
Potential Solutions for Crunchyroll Fullscreen Issue
If you are experiencing issues with the Crunchyroll Full Screen feature issue, here are some possible ways to fix this Crunchyroll Fullscreen problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Fullscreen mode requires a good internet connection. If your internet connection is slow or unstable, it might not be able to load the video in Full Screen mode. Try connecting to a different network or restarting your router.
2. Restart Your Device
If your internet is working properly, And Crunchyroll App Full Screen Mode Working problem is coming. Then you should try restarting your phone. Because friends, after many small bugs are fixed by restarting the device.
3. Clear the App’s Cache and Data
If still you’re experiencing Crunchyroll Fullscreen Not Working issue, Clearing Crunchyroll app’s cache & data can resolve the Full screen related problem. To clear the cache of Crunchyroll App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Crunchyroll > Clear Cache & Clear Data.
4. Make Sure You’re using the Latest Version of App
Crunchyroll is constantly releasing updates to improve the app and fix bugs. If you are not using the latest version, there is a chance that you are experiencing a bug that is preventing Full Screen mode from working. Go to the App Store or Google Play Store and check for updates to the Crunchyroll app.
5. Try Rotating Your Device to Landscape Mode
Some apps only support fullscreen mode in landscape mode. Try rotating your device and see if that fixes the problem.
6. Try Closing Other Apps that are Running in the Background
If you have other apps running in the background, they might be using up too much memory and preventing the Crunchyroll app from working properly. Close any apps that you are not using and try again.
7. Try Disabling any Ad blockers or VPNs
Ad blockers and VPNs can sometimes interfere with the functionality of apps. Try disabling them and see if that fixes the problem.
8. Contact Crunchyroll Support
If you have tried all of the above and still Crunchyroll Fullscreen Not Working, you can contact Crunchyroll support for help. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and fix it.
So friends, how did you like this “Crunchyroll Fullscreen Option isn’t Working“ article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.