Does Android TV Support WhatsApp?
Officially, WhatsApp is not supported on Android TV. This means that the app is not available for download from the Google Play Store, and there is no official support from WhatsApp for using the app on Android TV devices.
However, there are a few workarounds that allow you to use WhatsApp on your Android TV, albeit with some limitations.
Can I Install WhatsApp On Android TV?
Yes, you can install WhatsApp on Android TV, but there is no official app available on the Google Play Store. You will need to use a third-party app or sideload the APK file.
Can We Chat on WhatsApp in Smart TV?
Yes, you can chat on WhatsApp in a smart TV, but it is not as straightforward as using it on a smartphone. There are a couple of ways to do this.
- Mirror your phone’s screen to your TV
- Use a third-party app
- Use a screen mirroring device
Can I cast WhatsApp to Android TV?
Yes, you can cast WhatsApp to Android TV using your phone or a third-party app.
Here’s to cast WhatsApp to Android TV using your phone
- Open the WhatsApp app on your phone.
- Go to Settings > Connected Devices > Cast.
- Select your Android TV from the list of devices.
- Your WhatsApp screen will be mirrored to your Android TV.