Final Fantasy XVI is an action role-playing game. Scarletite is a rare crafting material in Final Fantasy XVI. It is one of the hardest metals known to man, and it is used to craft some of the best armor and equipment in the game, such as the Drakeslayer’s gear and the sword Excalibur. Now players are looking for “Final Fantasy 16 Scarletite Location” in the game.
Scarletite is a deep scarlet-colored metal that is said to be one of the hardest known to man. It is so hard that it can only be melted by the flames of five healthy Bearers. Scarletite can be found in a few different locations in Final Fantasy XVI.
So if you’re thinking about How To Get Scarletite in Final Fantasy 16? in this case this article could help you to Find Scarletite Location in Final Fantasy 16.
Final Fantasy 16 Scarletite Location: Where to Find?
Scarletite can be found in a few different locations in Final Fantasy XVI, including the Velkroy Desert, the Duscae region, and the Stillsnow Peaks. It can also be obtained as a reward for completing certain side quests or defeating Notorious Marks.
- Velkroy Desert – This is the most common location for Scarletite, and you can find it in a few different areas of the desert. One good spot is near the Bandit’s Bed, which is located in the northeastern corner of the desert.
- Duscae Region – There are a few Scarletite nodes located in the Duscae region, but they are more difficult to find than those in the Velkroy Desert. One good spot is near the Old Lestallum outpost.
- Stillsnow Peaks – There are a few Scarletite nodes located in the Stillsnow Peaks, but they are even more difficult to find than those in the Duscae region. One good spot is near the Peaks’s Edge.
- Notorious Marks – A number of Notorious Marks, such as Dozmare the Griffin, Fastitocalon, and Holy Trumpitour, drop Scarletite when they are defeated.
- Side Quests – There are a few side quests that reward Scarletite, such as the “Hot Water” quest in Dalimil, Dhalmekia.
How To Get Scarletite in Final Fantasy 16?
Here are the steps on how to get Scarletite in Final Fantasy 16 in more detail:
1. Complete the “Hot Water” Side Quest
This quest is available in Dalimil, Dhalmekia, and it rewards you with 1 Scarletite. To start the quest, speak with Xaver at the Baths. The quest requires you to defeat 3 Bomb enemies.
2. Kill Dozmare the Griffin
This Notorious Mark can be found in the Holy Empire of Sanbreque, and it drops 1 Scarletite. Dozmare is a level 45 enemy, so you will need to be at a high level to defeat him.
3. Kill Fastitocalon
This Notorious Mark can be found in the Dhalmekian Republic, and it drops 2 Scarletite. Fastitocalon is a level 50 enemy, so you will need to be even higher level to defeat him.
4. Mine Scarletite Nodes
Scarletite nodes can be found in the Velkroy Desert, Duscae region, and Stillsnow Peaks. The drop rate for Scarletite from nodes is random, but you should be able to find a few nodes in each area.
5. Purchasing from Merchants
A few merchants in the game sell Scarletite, but it is quite expensive.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Final Fantasy 16 Scarletite Location” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.