Is “Apple Weather Widget Not Working” on iPhone? Don’t worry, you’re not alone right now. It provides users with real-time information on the current weather conditions, as well as a five-day forecast for their current location or any saved locations. Now plenty of iOS users are facing Weather Widget Not Working on iPhone.
It is available in three sizes, and can be customized to show different types of weather information. The Weather widget on iPhone is powered by data from The Weather Channel and provides accurate weather information for cities and towns around the world.
Why is Apple Weather Widget Not Working?
There could be several reasons why is the Apple Weather widget not working on iPhone. Here are some possible causes.
- Connectivity issues – The Weather widget requires an active internet connection to retrieve weather data. If your device is not connected to the internet, or there is an issue with your network, the widget may not be able to display weather information.
- Location Services – The Weather widget relies on your device’s location services to provide accurate weather data. If location services are turned off or not working properly, the widget may not be able to display weather information.
- Outdated Software – If your device’s software is not up-to-date, the Weather widget may not work properly. Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS installed on your device.
- Widget Settings – The Weather widget has several settings that you can customize. If you have accidentally changed a setting, or if a setting is not configured correctly, the widget may not be able to display weather information.
- Server issues – Sometimes, Apple’s servers may experience issues that can prevent the Weather widget from working. If this is the case, you can try again later or contact Apple support for assistance.
- Widget Size – The Weather widget is available in three sizes: small, medium, and large. If you are using the small size, you may not be able to see all the weather information you need. Consider switching to the medium or large size to see more details.
How to Fix “Apple Weather Widget Not Working” Problem?
If you are having trouble with Apple Weather Widget, here are some steps you can take to try to fix the Apple Weather Widget Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Ensure that your device is connected to the internet and try accessing other apps that require an internet connection. If your internet connection is not working, reset your Wi-Fi network or cellular connection.
2. Turn on Location Services
Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services, and make sure that Location Services is turned on for the Weather app.
3. Re-Add the Weather Widget
If still you’re experiencing Apple Weather Widget Not Working issue, Remove the Weather widget from your home screen and then re-add it by tapping and holding on an empty space on your home screen, selecting the “+” icon, and searching for the Weather widget.
4. Reset Home Screen Layout
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout and try adding the Weather widget again.
Read : Here’s How to Fix Apple CarPlay Not Working
5. Force Close the Weather App
Double-tap the Home button, swipe up on the Weather app to close it, and then re-open it to see if the widget starts working again.
6. Try a Different Size Widget
If you are using the small size widget, try switching to a medium or large size widget to see if more information appears.
7. Update Your Software
If none of the above solutions work for Apple Weather Widget Not Working issue, Make sure that your device is running the latest version of iOS. Go to Settings > General > Software Update and check for any available updates.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Apple Weather Widget Not Working“ article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.