Destiny 2 is a free-to-play online first-person shooter video game available on PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox Series X/S, Steam. Destiny 2 voice chat is a feature that allows players to communicate with each other in real time while playing the game. Unfortunately, “Destiny 2 Voice Chat Not Working” for some players.
Voice Chat can be used to coordinate strategies, share information, and just have fun. Voice chat is enabled by default in Destiny 2, but it can be turned off in the game settings. There are a few different options for voice chat in Destiny 2 such as Fireteam chat, Area chat, Global chat.
So if you’re also a victim of Destiny 2 Voice Chat Error Service Temporarily Unavailable issue, then this article could help you to get rid from this Destiny 2 Voice Chat Not Working problem.
Why is Destiny 2 Voice Chat Not Working?
There are a few reasons why is Destiny 2 Voice Chat Not Working. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Microphone is not Plugged in or is Not Working Properly – This is the most common reason why voice chat doesn’t work. Make sure that your microphone is plugged into your computer or console and that it is turned on.
- Network Connection. If you are having trouble connecting to voice chat, try restarting your router or modem. You can also try connecting to a different network to see if that resolves the issue.
- Audio Settings are Not Correct – Make sure that the correct input and output devices are selected in the Destiny 2 voice chat settings. You can also try adjusting the voice chat volume settings.
- Bug in the Game – This is less common, but it is possible that there is a bug in the game that is preventing voice chat from working.
How to Fix “Destiny 2 Voice Chat Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Destiny 2 Voice Chat Not Working issue, here are some possible ways to fix this Destiny 2 Voice Chat Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Ensure that your internet connection is stable and working properly. Connect your gaming device directly to your modem using an Ethernet cable to eliminate any potential Wi-Fi issues. If possible, try using a different internet connection to see if the error persists.
2. Check Your Microphone
Make sure that your microphone is plugged in and working properly. You can test your microphone in another application to see if it is working properly. To do this, open a voice chat application like Discord or Skype and try talking into your microphone.
3. Restart Your Computer or Console
If still you’re experiencing Destiny 2 Voice Chat Not Working issue, This can sometimes fix minor problems with the audio settings. To restart your computer, press the Windows key + X and select Shut down or sign out. Then, select Restart. To restart your console, follow the instructions in your console’s manual.
4. Check Your Audio Settings
Make sure that the correct input and output devices are selected in the Destiny 2 voice chat settings. You can find these settings in the Sound tab of the game settings. Under Voice chat, make sure that the Enable voice chat option is turned on. You should also make sure that the correct input and output devices are selected.
5. Check for Updates to Your Audio Drivers
Outdated drivers can sometimes cause problems with voice chat. You can update your audio drivers by going to the website of your sound card manufacturer and downloading the latest drivers.
6. Try Using a Different Microphone
If you are using a USB microphone, try using a different USB port. If you are using an analog microphone, try using a different audio jack. If you have a different microphone, try using that microphone to see if that resolves the issue.
7. Contact Bungie Support
If you have tried all of the above and you are still having Destiny 2 Voice Chat Not Working issue, you can contact Bungie support for help. You can find the contact information for Bungie support on the Bungie website.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Destiny 2 Voice Chat Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.