DoorDash is a food delivery platform and operates in over 4,000 cities across the United States, Canada, and Australia. DoorDash Google Pay is a payment method that allows users to pay for food deliveries from DoorDash using their Google Pay account. Now plenty of DoorDash users are facing “DoorDash Google Pay Not Working” issue.
By using DoorDash Google Pay, users can easily and securely pay for their food orders without having to enter their payment information manually each time they place an order.
Recently we covered ‘DoorDash Payment Not Working‘ & ‘DoorDash Gift Card Not Working‘ topic on our site.
Why is DoorDash Google Pay Not Working?
There could be several reasons why is your DoorDash Google Pay not working. Here are some possible explanations.
- Insufficient Funds – If there are not enough funds in your Google Pay account, the payment may not go through.
- Payment Method not Supported – DoorDash may not support Google Pay as a payment method in your area.
- Technical issues – Technical issues with the DoorDash or Google Pay app may prevent payments from going through.
- Connectivity issues – Connectivity issues with the DoorDash or Google Pay app can prevent the payment from going through.
- Account issues – If you have any issues with your DoorDash or Google Pay account, such as a blocked or suspended account, you may not be able to make payments using Google Pay.
Read : Fix ‘DoorDash in App Navigation Not Working’ Problem
How to Fix “DoorDash Google Pay Not Working” Problem?
If you are having trouble with DoorDash Google Pay not working, here are some steps you can take to try to fix the problem.
1. Check your internet connection
A poor internet connection could be the reason why your payment is not going through. Ensure that you have a strong and stable internet connection.
2. Check Your Google Pay Balance
Make sure that you have enough funds in your Google Pay account to cover the cost of the order.
3. Verify Your Payment Method
Check to see if the payment method you have linked to your Google Pay account is still valid and not expired.
4. Update the DoorDash and Google Pay Apps
Make sure that both the DoorDash and Google Pay apps are updated to the latest versions available.
5. Clear Cache and Data of the Google Pay App
If still you’re experiencing DoorDash Google Pay Not Working issue, Clearing the cache and data of the Google Pay app can help resolve any technical issues. Go to Settings > Apps > Google Pay > Storage > Clear cache and Clear data.
6. Uninstall and Reinstall the Google Pay App
If clearing cache and data does not work, uninstall the Google Pay app, restart your device, and then reinstall the app.
7. Contact DoorDash or Google Pay Support
If none of the above solutions work, contact DoorDash or Google Pay support for further assistance.
8. Try a Different Payment Method
If Google Pay is not working, try using a different payment method such as a credit or debit card.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “DoorDash Google Pay Not Working“ article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.