Epic Games Facebook login is a feature that allows users to log in to their Epic Games account using their Facebook credentials. Users can use their existing Facebook account to access their Epic Games account. But now plenty of Epic Games users are facing “Epic Games Facebook Login Not Working” issue.
If you’re thinking that Epic Games can’t login with Facebook, Don’t worry you’re not alone. Once a user has linked their Facebook account to their Epic Games account, they can easily log in to their account on any device that supports Facebook login.
Why is Epic Games Facebook Login Not Working?
There could be several reasons why Epic Games’ Facebook login is not working. Some common causes for Epic Games Facebook login not working problem include.
- Facebook Server issues – Facebook servers might be down or facing some technical glitches, which can cause login issues for all third-party apps that use Facebook login.
- Epic Games Server issues – Epic Games’ servers might be down or experiencing technical problems, which can prevent Facebook login from working.
- Incorrect Login Credentials – Users may be entering incorrect Facebook login credentials, such as email address or password, which can cause login failure.
- Invalid Access Token – Facebook access token is required to use Facebook login on Epic Games. If the access token is invalid or expired, the login will not work.
- Cache or Cookies issues – Cached data or cookies on users’ devices may cause login problems, as they may contain outdated or corrupted information.
- Privacy Settings – Users might have set their Facebook privacy settings to restrict third-party apps’ access to their Facebook account information, which can prevent Epic Games from accessing their account for login.
- Firewall or Antivirus Settings – Firewall or antivirus software on users’ devices might be blocking access to Facebook login, which can prevent login from working.
How to Fix “Epic Games Facebook Login Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with Epic Games Facebook Login Error, there are several steps you can take to try and fix the Epic Games Facebook Login Not Working issue. Here are some possible solutions.
1. Check for Facebook or Epic Games Server issues
If Facebook or Epic Games servers are down or experiencing technical issues, you won’t be able to log in to Epic Games using Facebook. Check the Facebook and Epic Games social media accounts or websites to see if there are any reported issues.
2. Make Sure Your Facebook Account is Active
If your Facebook account is temporarily or permanently disabled, you won’t be able to log in to Epic Games using Facebook. Check your Facebook account to make sure it’s active and in good standing.
3. Clear Your Browser Cache and Cookies
If still you’re experiencing Epic Games Facebook Login Not Working issue, Clearing your browser cache and cookies can remove any outdated or corrupted information that may be causing login issues. Once you’ve cleared your cache and cookies, try logging in to Epic Games again using Facebook.
4. Reset Your Facebook Password
Try resetting your Facebook password and then logging in to Epic Games using your new password.
5. Revoke Epic Games’ Access to Your Facebook Account
If Epic Games has previously been granted access to your Facebook account, you may need to revoke this access and then try logging in again. To revoke Epic Games’ access, go to your Facebook settings, click on “Apps and Websites”, find Epic Games, and click “Remove”.
6. Disable any VPN or Proxy Services
VPN or proxy services can sometimes cause Epic Games Facebook Login Not Working issues. Try disabling any VPN or proxy services you have running and then try logging in to Epic Games again.
7. Try Using a Different Browser
If you’re having trouble logging in to Epic Games using Facebook on one browser, try using a different browser. This can help you determine if the issue is with the browser you’re currently using.
8. Contact Epic Games Support
If you’ve tried all of the above steps and are still facing Epic Games Facebook Login Not Working issue, you may need to contact Epic Games’ customer support for further assistance.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Epic Games Facebook Login Not Working“ article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.