The ESPN Password Reset Email is an email that is sent to ESPN users who have requested a password reset. The email contains a link that the user can click on to create a new password for their ESPN account. Now some users are reporting that ESPN not sending password reset email.
On Reddit, some users are discussing the “ESPN fantasy not sending password reset email“ issue. So below, we have told you how to fix it if ESPN Not Sending Password Reset Email.
What Could be Reasons if ESPN Not Sending Password Reset Email?
There are a few reasons why is ESPN not sending password reset email. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Incorrect email address – If you enter the wrong email address when requesting a password reset, ESPN will not be able to send you an email.
- Spam filter – Your email provider’s spam filter may be blocking the ESPN Password Reset Email. You can try checking your spam or junk mail folder to see if the email is there.
- ESPN’s servers are down – If ESPN’s servers are down, you will not be able to request or receive a password reset email.
- Your account is on hold – If your ESPN account is on hold, you will not be able to request a password reset.
How to Fix ESPN Not Sending Password Reset Email?
1. Check Your Email Address
Make sure you are entering the correct email address when requesting a password reset. If you are unsure of your email address, you can try logging into your ESPN account or checking your ESPN profile.
2. Check Your Spam Folder
It is possible that the ESPN Password Reset Email was sent to your spam folder. Check your spam folder to see if the email is there. If you find the email in your spam folder, mark it as “not spam” so that future emails from ESPN are not sent to your spam folder.
3. Try Requesting a Password Reset Again
If you have checked your email address and your spam folder and you still have not received the email, try requesting a password reset again. Sometimes there may be a technical issue that prevents the email from being sent the first time.
4. Contact ESPN Customer Support
If you have tried all of the above and you are still not receiving the ESPN Password Reset Email, you can contact ESPN customer support for assistance. ESPN customer support can help you troubleshoot the issue and reset your password for you.
5. Create a New ESPN Account
If you are unable to reset your password for your existing ESPN account, you can create a new ESPN account. When you create a new ESPN account, you will be able to choose a new email address and password.
So friends, how did you like this “ESPN Not Sending Password Reset Email” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.