Final Fantasy XVI is an action role-playing game, and was released for the PlayStation 5 on June 22, 2023. Now Huge numbers of Players are facing “CE-108255-1” error code in the game. Final Fantasy 16 Error Code CE-108255-1 is a general error message that can occur on the PlayStation 5 when a game crashes.
The error message is typically accompanied by a message that says “Something went wrong” or “An error has occurred in the application” This means that the game has encountered a problem and has been forced to close.
What Could be Reasons for Final Fantasy 16 Error Code CE-108255-1?
There are a few reasons why you might be getting the Final Fantasy 16 Error Code CE-108255-1. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Network issue – If you are playing Final Fantasy 16 online, it is possible that there is a problem with your network connection. This can cause the game to crash or disconnect.
- Corrupted Game Files – The most common reason for this error code is corrupted game files. This can happen if the game is not installed correctly or if there is a problem with the game’s disc.
- Hardware issue – Another possible reason for this error code is a hardware issue with the PlayStation 5. This could be a problem with the console’s memory, processor, or graphics card.
- Software issue – This error code can also be caused by a software issue with the PlayStation 5’s firmware. This is the software that runs on the console’s operating system.
How to Fix “Final Fantasy 16 Error Code CE-108255-1” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Final Fantasy 16 CE-108255-1 Error, here are some possible ways to fix this Final Fantasy 16 Error Code CE-108255-1 problem.
1. Check for Updates
Make sure that your PlayStation 5 and the game are both up to date with the latest software. You can check for updates by going to Settings > System > Software Updates.
2. Change the Resolution or Graphics Settings
If you are playing the game at a high resolution or with high graphics settings, try lowering them to see if that fixes the problem. Sometimes, high-end graphics settings can be too much for the PlayStation 5 to handle, which can cause the game to crash.
3. Delete and Reinstall the Game
If you have already tried updating the game and still experiencing Final Fantasy 16 Error Code CE-108255-1 issue, you can try deleting and reinstalling it. This will often fix any problems with the game’s installation. To do this, go to Settings > Storage > Console Storage > Games and Apps. Select the game and then click Delete. Once the game is deleted, you can reinstall it from the PlayStation Store.
4. Rebuild the Database
You can also try rebuilding the database on your PlayStation 5. This can sometimes fix problems with the console’s software.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Turn off your PlayStation 5.
- Hold down the power button until you hear two beeps.
- Connect the DualSense controller to the console using a USB cable.
- Press the PS button on the controller.
- Select 5. Rebuild Database from the list.
5. Reset the Console
If you have tried all of the above and you are still getting Final Fantasy 16 Error Code CE-108255-1, you can try resetting your PlayStation 5. This will erase all of your data, so make sure to back up your saves before you do this. To reset your PlayStation 5, follow these steps:
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Final Fantasy 16 Error Code CE-108255-1” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.