Pixel Phones launched by Google are very much liked by the public. Because of this, users get the experience of Clean Stock Android. But now plenty of Google Pixel Phone users are experiencing “Google Chrome Not Working on Pixel Phone” problem.
According to some posts on Reddit and Twitter, users are saying Google Chrome Keeps Crashing after Update on Pixel phones. Some Pixel 6, Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro users are facing chrome keeps stopping problem on their android phone.
So if you’re also a victim of Chrome app not working on Android problem, So in this situation this article could help you to get rid from this Google Chrome Not Working on Pixel Phone problem.
Why is Google Chrome Not Working on Pixel Phone?
There are a few reasons why is Google Chrome Not Working on Pixel Phone. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Outdated Version of Chrome – If you’re not using the latest version of Chrome, it’s possible that there are some bugs or compatibility issues that are causing the problem. You can check for updates by opening the Google Play Store app and searching for “Chrome”.
- Corrupted Chrome Data – If your Chrome data is corrupted, it can cause the app to crash or not open at all.
- System Problems – If there are any problems with your Pixel phone’s operating system, it can also cause Chrome to not work properly. You can try restarting your phone or performing a factory reset to fix any system problems.
- Problem with the Website – It’s also possible that the website you’re trying to open is having problems. If you can open other websites in Chrome, then it’s likely that the problem is with the specific website you’re trying to open.
How to Fix “Google Chrome Not Working on Pixel Phone” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Chrome Not Working on Pixel issue, here are some possible ways to fix this Google Chrome Not Working on Pixel Phone problem.
1. Check for Google Chrome App Update
Make sure you have the latest version of Chrome installed. If you’re not using the latest version, there may be some bugs or compatibility issues that are causing the problem. To check for updates, open the Google Play Store app and search for “Chrome”. If there is an update available, tap on “Update”.
2. Restart your Pixel Phone
Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor problems with your phone. To restart your Pixel phone, press and hold the Power button until you see the power menu. Then, tap on “Restart”.
3. Clear the Cache and Data for Chrome Browser
If still you’re experiencing Google Chrome Not Working on Pixel Phone issue after restating pixel phone, you can try clearing the cache and data for the app. This will delete all of your browsing history, cookies, and other temporary data.
To clear the cache and data for Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your Pixel phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap on Chrome.
- Tap on Storage & cache.
- Tap on Clear storage and Clear cache.
4. Reinstall Chrome on Pixel Phone
If Chrome is still not working after clearing the cache and data, you can try reinstalling the app.
To reinstall Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for “Chrome”.
- Tap on the Chrome app.
- Tap on Uninstall.
- Once Chrome is uninstalled, tap on Install to reinstall it.
5. Contact Google Support
If you’ve tried all of the above and still Google Chrome Not Working on Pixel Phone, you can contact Google support for help. They may be able to provide you with additional troubleshooting steps or help you diagnose the problem.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Google Chrome Not Working on Pixel Phone” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.