Instagram is one of the most popular social media platform right now. and Instagram Music is a feature on the Instagram platform that allows users to add music to their stories and posts. Now from last few days Instagram users are facing Instagram Music Not Working March 2023 issue.
Instagram Music feature provides access to a large library of licensed music tracks that users can use to enhance their stories and posts. as per some plenty of Instagram users search record, they’re facing “Instagram Music not working business account” & “Instagram Music not available in your region” error.
Read : Fix ‘Instagram Double Tap Not Working’ on iPhone & Android
So if you’re experiencing Instagram Music not working in my region, Then this article could help to fix this Instagram Music not working today problem in your region.
Why is Instagram Music Not Working March 2023?
Adding music to your Instagram stories and posts can make them more engaging and shareable. There can be several reasons why is Instagram Music not working. Some of the common reasons are.
- Copyright Issues – Instagram has strict copyright policies, and if the music you are trying to add to your post or story is copyrighted, it may not be available in your region, or you may not have the necessary rights to use it.
- Outdated Instagram app – An outdated Instagram app can cause issues with Instagram Music. Make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app installed on your device.
- Poor Internet Connectivity – Poor internet connectivity can cause issues with Instagram Music, such as buffering or the inability to play music.
- Account Issues – Sometimes, your account may not be eligible to use Instagram Music. For example, if you are using a business account, you may not have access to certain features, including Instagram Music.
- Region Restrictions – Instagram Music may not be available in all regions, and you may not have access to all the music available on the platform.
Read : [Fix] Instagram Gifs Not Working / Not Loading
How to Fix Instagram Music Not Working in March 2023?
If you’re experiencing issues with Instagram Music, there are several troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the Instagram Music Not Working March 2023 problem. Here are some potential solutions.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Ensure that you have a strong and stable internet connection. Poor connectivity can cause issues with Instagram Music, such as buffering or the inability to play music.
2. Clear the Cache and Data
If still you’re experiencing Instagram Music Not Working issue, Clearing the cache and data of the Instagram app can help to resolve issues related to the app. Go to your phone’s settings, select “Apps,” find the Instagram app, and then select “Storage.” From there, you can clear the cache and data.
3. Update the Instagram App
Make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app installed on your device. An outdated version of the app can cause issues with Instagram Music.
4. Try Using a VPN
If you’re having trouble accessing certain songs or music in your region, try using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to change your location and access the music.
Read : [Fix] Instagram Forgot Password Link Not Working
5. Reinstall the Instagram App
If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Instagram app. This can sometimes help to resolve issues related to the app.
6. Contact Instagram Support
If none of the above steps work for Instagram Music Not Working issue, try reaching out to Instagram Support for assistance. They may be able to provide you with additional troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue to their technical team for further investigation.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Instagram Music Not Working March 2023” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.