Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is an action-adventure game. A sequel to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, it was released on PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X/S on April 28, 2023. Now plenty of Star Wars Jedi Survivor players are facing “Jedi Survivor Charge Shot Not Working” issue on PS5, Xbox Series X.
As a player, you can customize your fighting style and adapt to any situation with the help of different special shots that you can use in conjunction with your blaster.
Anyone else getting an issue on PS5 where the charge shot on blaster stance is not working? I hold down triangle and it just fires a regular shot and I can’t figure out what’s going on?
Source – Reddit
Why is Jedi Survivor Charge Shot Not Working?
There could be several reasons why is the Jedi Survivor Charge Shot Not Working. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Lack of Energy or Ammunition – In some games, the charge shot requires energy or ammunition to use. If you do not have enough energy or ammunition, the charge shot may not work.
- Network Issues – If you are playing the game online, network issues may also affect the charge shot’s performance. Make sure that your network connection is stable and that there is no lag or latency issues.
- Incorrect or Unresponsive Controller – Make sure that you are using the correct button or key to activate the charge shot. If you are not using the correct controls, the charge shot may not work.
- Technical Issues – There may be technical issues with the game that are preventing the charge shot from working correctly. This could include bugs, glitches, or other technical problems.
- Timing – The charge shot may require precise timing to execute correctly. If you are not pressing the button at the right time, the charge shot may not work.
How to Fix “Jedi Survivor Charge Shot Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Jedi Survivor Charge Shot Not Working, here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the Jedi Survivor Charge Shot on Blaster Stance Not Working issue.
1. Check Game Controls
Make sure that you are using the correct controls for executing the charge shot. Check the game’s control settings to ensure that you are using the right button or key to activate the charge shot.
2. Check Software Updates
Make sure that your console and the game are up to date with the latest software updates. Game updates may include bug fixes that could resolve issues with the charge shot not working.
3. Restart Console and Game
If still you’re experiencing Jedi Survivor Charge Shot Not Working issue, Sometimes, restarting the console or the game can help resolve technical issues, including issues with the charge shot not working. Save your progress, exit the game, and then restart the console or the game to see if the issue is resolved.
4. Check Energy Levels
In some games, the charge shot may require energy or ammunition to use. Make sure that you have enough energy or ammunition to execute the charge shot.
5. Check Compatibility
Some games may have compatibility issues with specific consoles or controller models. Check to see if the game is compatible with your console and controller.
6. Reinstall the Game
If none of the above steps work for Jedi Survivor Charge Shot Not Working issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This may help to resolve any issues with the game’s installation or files.
7. Contact Support
If the issue persists, contact the game’s developer or console manufacturer support for additional assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue to their technical support team.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Jedi Survivor Charge Shot Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.