Jio Cinema App’s Picture-in-Picture (PiP) feature allows users to watch videos in a small floating window while using other apps through their device. This feature is particularly useful for multitasking on your phone. But Now plenty of Jio Cinema App users are facing “Jio Cinema Picture in Picture Not Working” issue.
With Jio Cinema‘s PiP feature, users can switch between different apps while the video continues playing in a small window that can be moved around the screen. If Jio cinema app picture in picture not working, This article could help you to get rid from this issue.
Why is Jio Cinema Picture in Picture Not Working?
There could be several reasons why is Jio Cinema Picture in Picture Not Working Properly. Here are some common issues that could cause PiP to fail.
- Compatibility – The PiP feature may not work if you are using an unsupported device or browser. Make sure that you are using a compatible device and browser.
- App Version – If you are using an outdated version of the Jio Cinema app, it may not support PiP. Ensure that you have the latest version of the app installed on your device.
- Permissions – Check that you have granted the necessary permissions to the Jio Cinema app. PiP requires access to your device’s overlay permission to display the video in a small window while you use other apps.
- System Settings – If your device’s system settings restrict the use of PiP, the feature may not work. Ensure that PiP is enabled in your device’s system settings.
- Network Connectivity – The PiP feature may require a stable internet connection. If you are experiencing network connectivity issues, the feature may not work properly.
- Bugs – Occasionally, software bugs may interfere with the PiP feature. If you have tried all of the above steps and are still experiencing issues, try clearing the app’s cache and data or uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
How to Fix “Jio Cinema Picture in Picture Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with Jio Cinema Picture in Picture Mode, here are a few potential solutions that may help fix Jio Cinema Picture in Picture Not Working problem.
1. Restart the Jio Cinema App
Close the app completely and restart it. Sometimes, PiP may not work due to a temporary glitch in the app.
2. Grant Necessary Permissions
Make sure that you have granted the necessary permissions to the Jio Cinema app. Go to your device’s settings and check that overlay permission is enabled for the Jio Cinema app.
3. Clear Cache of Jio Cinema App
So to fix Jio Cinema app picture in picture issue, you need to clear the cache of Jio Cinema App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of Jio Cinema App, Go to > Settings > Apps > Jio Cinema > Clear Cache.
4. Check for Updates
Make sure that you have the latest version of the Jio Cinema app installed on your device. Check for any available updates and install them if necessary.
5. Uninstall and Reinstall the App
If none of the above steps work for Jio Cinema Picture in Picture Not Working issue, try uninstalling the Jio Cinema app and then reinstalling it from the Google Play Store or App Store.
6. Check System Settings
If none of the above steps work for Jio Cinema Picture in Picture Not Working issue, Make sure that PiP is enabled in your device’s system settings. Go to your device’s settings and look for the PiP option. If it is not enabled, turn it on.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Jio Cinema Picture in Picture Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.