As we know Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging app that allows users to send text messages, voice messages, photos, videos, and other files, as well as more. “Open Link in Telegram” is a feature that allows users to open web links (URLs) within the Telegram app instead of opening them in an external browser.
Now plenty of Telegram (Android & iPhone) users are facing “Links Not Opening in Telegram” issue. This feature is designed to provide a more seamless experience for users who want to browse the web or access external content without having to leave the Telegram app.
Additionally, opening links within Telegram can help to improve privacy and security, as the app can filter out malicious links and provide protection against phishing attacks. Now if you want to know that why telegram link not opening in app & how to fix it? this article is for you.
Why are Links Not Opening in Telegram App?
When this feature is enabled, users can click on a web link within a chat or group conversation, and the link will open within the Telegram app itself. There could be several reasons for Links Not Opening in Telegram. Some of the possible reasons are.
- App settings – Make sure that the app settings of your Telegram app are configured properly. Check if the “Open links in-app” option is enabled.
- Slow internet connection – If your internet connection is slow, links may not open in Telegram. Try to switch to a faster internet connection or wait for some time until the link loads.
- Link format – Sometimes, links may not open in Telegram if they are not in the correct format. Make sure that the link is in the proper format, starting with “http://” or “https://”.
- Outdated app version – If you are using an outdated version of Telegram, links may not open properly. Update your app to the latest version available in the app store.
- Restricted access – Some links may be restricted by the Telegram app due to security or privacy concerns. If you are not able to open a specific link, try to access it through a web browser instead.
- Link type – Telegram may not support certain types of links such as FTP links or some video streaming links.
Also Read | Fix ‘YouTube Modestbranding Not Working’ Problem
How to Fix “Links Not Opening in Telegram App” Problem?
If you’re experiencing issues with Links Not Opening in Telegram, there are several things you can try to fix the Links Not Opening in Telegram problem.
1. Check the App Settings
Make sure that the “Open links in-app” option is enabled in the Telegram app settings. You can do this by going to “Settings” > “Data and Storage” > “Other” and making sure that the “Open links in-app” option is toggled on.
2. Restart the App
If Links Not Opening in Telegram App, Close the Telegram app and then reopen it. This can sometimes help to clear any temporary issues that are preventing links from opening.
3. Clear Cache and Data
Go to “Settings” > “Apps” > “Telegram” and select “Storage”. Then, tap on “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data”. This will delete all temporary data from the app and reset the app to its default settings.
4. Update the App
Make sure that you have the latest version of Telegram installed. Check the app store to see if there are any updates available and install them if there are.
Also Read | Fix ‘YouTube Chapters Not Working’ Problem
5. Check the Link Format
If Still Links Not Opening in Telegram, Make sure that the link is in the correct format, starting with “http://” or “https://”. If the link is not in the correct format, Telegram may not be able to open it.
6. Try a Different Browser
If the link still doesn’t open, try opening it in a different web browser or app. If the link opens in another app, you may need to adjust the Telegram app settings.
7. Contact Telegram Support
If none of these steps work for Links Not Opening in Telegram, contact Telegram support for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and find a solution.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Links Not Opening in Telegram App” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.