McDonald’s App, the official app for McDonald’s. With the McDonald’s App, you can order your favorite McDonald’s food and drinks for delivery or pickup, and you can also earn exclusive rewards and discounts. Unfortunately, some users are discussing the “McDonald’s App Not Letting Me Order” topic on Reddit and eBuzzPro.
Why is McDonald’s App Not Letting Me Order?
There are a few reasons why you might be facing McDonald’s App Not Letting Me Order Problem. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Internet Connection Problem – With unstable internet connection you’ll not able to place order on McDonald’s app. If you are using Wi-Fi, try switching to mobile data, or vice versa.
- App Outage – It is possible that the McDonald’s app is experiencing an outage. You can check the McDonald’s app Twitter account or website for updates.
- Login Session Problem – If you have been logged in to the app for a long time, try signing out and back in again.
- Location Permissions – Make sure that you have granted the McDonald’s app permission to access your location. This is necessary for the app to find restaurants near you and to process your order.
- App Cache issue – A corrupted cache file can also cause problems with the McDonald’s app. Try clearing the app’s cache and storage data.
- Restaurant Closure – If you are trying to order from a restaurant that is closed, the app will not let you do so. Check the restaurant’s hours of operation before placing your order.
How to Fix “McDonald’s App Not Letting Me Order” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the McDonald’s app won’t let me order, here are some possible ways to fix this McDonald’s App Not Letting Me Order problem.
1. Check McDonald’s App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the McDonald’s App Not Letting Me Order, then first of all, you must check the McDonald’s app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
3. Clear Cache of McDonald’s App
If still you’re experiencing McDonald’s App Not Letting Me Order issue, you need to clear the cache of McDonald’s App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of McDonald’s App, Go to > Settings > Apps > McDonald’s > Clear Cache.
4. Update McDonald’s App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the McDonald’s App cache, if you are facing the problem of the McDonald’s App Not Letting Me Order, So, friends, in such a situation, your McDonald’s app can also be an old version. So you should update the McDonald’s app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the McDonald’s App, if you are facing the problem of the McDonald’s App Not Letting Me Order and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the McDonald’s App Not Letting Me Order, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
7. Contact McDonald’s Customer Support
If you have tried all of the above and you are still unable to order from the McDonald’s app, you can contact McDonald’s customer support for assistance. You can contact them by phone, email, or live chat.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “McDonald’s App Not Letting Me Order” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.