Are you a Minecraft players & getting “Incompatible FML Modded Server Server Mod List is Not Compatible” error? Don’t worry! You’re not alone. The “incompatible FML modded server” error in Minecraft occurs when a Minecraft server is running mods that are not compatible with each other.
FML stands for Forge Mod Loader, which is a mod loader that is used to load mods in Minecraft. When you install mods on a Minecraft server, they are loaded by FML. If the mods are not compatible with server, FML will not be able to load them and the server will crash.
So if You’re facing ‘Incompatible FML Modded Server’ error message in Minecraft, then this article could help you to get rid from this problem.
What Could be Reasons for Minecraft Incompatible FML Modded Server?
There are a few reasons why you might be getting the Incompatible FML Modded Server Error in Minecraft. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Mods are not Same Version – If you have mods installed on your server that are not the same version, this can cause incompatibility issues.
- Mods not Compatible with Minecraft Server Version – If you are running an older version of Minecraft, it may not be compatible with the mods that you have installed.
- Mods are not Compatible with the Mod Loader – There are two main mod loaders for Minecraft: Forge and Fabric. If you are using a mod loader that is not compatible with the mods that you have installed, this can cause incompatibility issues.
- Corrupt or Damaged Mods – If the mods that you have installed are corrupt or damaged, this can also cause incompatibility issues. Make sure that you have downloaded the mods from a reputable source, and that you have not modified them in any way.
How to Fix “Minecraft Incompatible FML Modded Server” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Incompatible FML Modded Server Error, here are some possible ways to fix this Minecraft Incompatible FML Modded Server problem.
1. Check Mods’ Compatibility
Make sure that all of the mods on your server are compatible with each other. You can do this by checking the mod’s compatibility page or by asking the mod’s author.
2. Check the Minecraft Version
Make sure that the server is running the same version of Minecraft as the mods. You can find the latest version of Minecraft on the Minecraft website.
3. Check the Mod Loader
If still you’re getting Minecraft Incompatible FML Modded Server error, Make sure that the server is using the correct mod loader for the mods that you have installed. There are two main mod loaders for Minecraft: Forge and Fabric.
4. Check the Log File
The log file will usually contain information about the mods that are causing the incompatibility issue. You can find the log file in the server’s directory.
5. Disable Some of the Mods
If you are still getting the error, you can try disabling some of the mods on the server. This can help you to narrow down which mod is causing the problem.
6. Update the Mods
Sometimes, mod authors release updates that fix compatibility issues. You can check the mod’s website or forum to see if there are any updates available.
7. Reinstall the Mods
If you have tried all of the above and you are still Minecraft Incompatible FML Modded Server Error, Then Reinstall the mods. This can sometimes fix corruption or damage issues.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Minecraft Incompatible FML Modded Server” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.