Monster Hunter Now is a new augmented reality mobile game. In Monster Hunter Now, players can hunt monsters in the real world using their mobile devices. Now players are facing “Monster Hunter Now Fake GPS Not Working” problem.
Using Fake GPS to spoof your location in Monster Hunter Now allows you to play the game from anywhere in the world, regardless of your actual location. This can be useful if you live in an area where there are not many monsters to hunt.
So if you think Monster Hunter Now Fake GPS Not Working, then this article could help you get rid of this Monster Hunter Now Fake GPS Not Working problem.
Why is Fake GPS Not Working with Monster Hunter Now?
There are a few reasons why you might be facing Monster Hunter Now Fake GPS Not Working Problem. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Developer options are not enabled – On Android devices, fake GPS apps require developer options to be enabled in order to work.
- Mock location is disabled – On both Android and iOS devices, mock location needs to be enabled in order for fake GPS apps to work.
- The fake GPS app is not compatible with Monster Hunter Now – Some fake GPS apps may not be compatible with Monster Hunter Now.
- Monster Hunter Now is detecting the fake GPS app – Monster Hunter Now has anti-cheat measures in place to detect and prevent the use of fake GPS apps. If Monster Hunter Now detects that you are using a fake GPS app, you may be banned from the game.
How to Fix “Monster Hunter Now Fake GPS Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Monster Hunter Now Fake GPS Location Spoofer, here are some possible ways to fix this Monster Hunter Now Fake GPS Not Working problem.
1. Make sure that developer options are enabled and that mock location is enabled
On Android devices, fake GPS apps require developer options to be enabled in order to work. To enable developer options, go to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer options.
Once developer options are enabled, you need to enable mock location. To do this, go to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer options > Select mock location app.
On iOS devices, mock location is disabled by default. To enable mock location, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Mock Locations.
2. Try a Different Fake GPS App
Some fake GPS apps may not be compatible with Monster Hunter Now. If you are using a fake GPS app that is not working, you may need to try a different app. There are a number of fake GPS apps available for both Android and iOS devices.
Some of the most popular fake GPS apps include:
- Fake GPS Location
- GPS Emulator
- GPS JoyStick
3. Use a fake GPS app that is specifically designed for Monster Hunter Now
There are a few fake GPS apps that are specifically designed to work with Monster Hunter Now. These apps typically have features that are tailored to the needs of Monster Hunter Now players, such as the ability to move your character slowly and the ability to create custom routes.
One popular fake GPS app that is specifically designed for Monster Hunter Now is called MHN Fake GPS.
4. Use a VPN
A VPN can help to hide your real IP address and make it more difficult for Monster Hunter Now to detect that you are using a fake GPS app.
5. Take Breaks
Don’t play Monster Hunter Now for too long at a time, especially if you are using a fake GPS app. Taking breaks will help to reduce the risk of being detected and banned.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Monster Hunter Now Fake GPS Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.