The OnePlus 7 Pro is a high-end Android smartphone released by OnePlus. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. The OnePlus 7 Pro has a triple rear camera setup, including a 48-megapixel + 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel camera. It also has a pop-up selfie camera. But now plenty of OnePlus 7 Pro user are facing “OnePlus 7 Pro Front Camera Not Working” issue.
Read : [Fix] Poco X3 Front Camera Not Working
Why is OnePlus 7 Pro Front Camera Not Working?
There could be several reasons why the front camera on a OnePlus 7 Pro is not working. Here are some possible causes for OnePlus 7 Pro Front Camera Not Working.
- Hardware Damage – If the front camera lens is cracked or damaged, it may not work properly. Similarly, if there is any physical damage to the camera module or the connector cable, it could affect the camera’s functionality.
- Software issues – It is possible that the camera app or the operating system on the phone is experiencing issues that are preventing the front camera from working. This could be due to a software glitch, a bug, or a conflict with another app.
- Camera App Settings – Sometimes, the front camera may be disabled in the camera app settings. It’s worth checking the settings to ensure that the front camera is enabled and configured correctly.
- Outdated Software – If the phone’s software is not up to date, it could cause compatibility issues with the camera app or hardware, leading to problems with the front camera.
- Malware or Viruses – In rare cases, a malware or virus infection could affect the camera’s functionality or cause it to stop working altogether.
Read : How to Fix “Don’t Cover The Earphone Area” on Xiaomi (Redmi)?
How to Fix “OnePlus 7 Pro Front Camera Not Working” Problem?
If you’re experiencing issues with the OnePlus 7 Pro Front Camera Not Working, here are some ways to fix the problem.
1. Restart the Device
This is a basic troubleshooting step that can help resolve many software-related issues. Press and hold the power button until the “Power off” option appears. Tap on it and wait for the device to turn off completely. Press and hold the power button again to turn the device back on.
2. Clear Cache and Data of Camera App
Go to “Settings” > “Apps & notifications” > “See all apps” > “Camera” > “Storage” > “Clear cache” and “Clear data”. This will clear any corrupt files or settings that may be causing the camera app to malfunction.
3. Update the Software
Go to “Settings” > “System” > “System updates” and check for any available updates. If there is an update available, download and install it.
4. Check Camera App Permissions
Go to “Settings” > “Apps & notifications” > “See all apps” > “Camera” > “Permissions” and make sure that the camera app has permission to use the camera.
5. Safe Mode
Boot the phone in Safe mode to see if the issue is caused by a third-party app. To do this, press and hold the power button until “Power off” appears. Tap and hold “Power off” until “Reboot to safe mode” appears, then tap “OK”. If the camera works fine in Safe mode, the issue is likely caused by a third-party app.
6. Factory Reset
This should be done as a last resort if none of the above steps work. Go to “Settings” > “System” > “Reset options” > “Erase all data (factory reset)” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “OnePlus 7 Pro Front Camera Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.