PSVR 2 controllers are set to enhance your PS5 VR experience. PSVR 2 controllers, officially known as the Sense controllers. Now plenty of PSVR 2 Controller users are facing issues like “PSVR 2 Controller Not Working” & “PSVR 2 Controller Not Connecting” with their PlayStation VR 2 Sense Controllers.
Why is PSVR 2 Controller Not Working?
PSVR 2 has features like advanced haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and finger touch detection. But There are several reasons why is the PSVR 2 controller not working. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Dead battery: If the battery in the PSVR 2 controller is dead or low, the controller may not work. Make sure to charge the controller fully before using it.
- Connection issues: If there is an issue with the Bluetooth or USB connection between the PSVR 2 controller and the PlayStation console, the controller may not work. Try resetting the controller and console and reconnecting them.
- Firmware updates: If the PlayStation console or PSVR 2 controller needs a firmware update, it may not work properly until the update is installed.
- Physical damage: If the PSVR 2 controller has been physically damaged or dropped, it may not work properly. Check for any visible damage to the controller.
- Interference: If there is interference from other wireless devices in the area, such as routers or other Bluetooth devices, the PSVR 2 controller may not work properly. Move the controller and console away from other devices to reduce interference.
- Software issues: If there is a problem with the software or game being played, the PSVR 2 controller may not work properly. Try resetting the game or reinstalling it.
Also Read : How to Fix Oculus Quest 2 Controller Not Working
How to Fix PSVR 2 Controller Not Working?
To fix the problem of a PSVR 2 controller not working, you can try the following steps.
1. Charge the controller
Make sure that the controller is fully charged. Plug it into the PlayStation console or a power source using the USB cable that came with it.
2. Reset the controller
Press and hold the reset button on the back of the controller for a few seconds until the lights start flashing. Then, connect the controller to the PlayStation console using the USB cable and turn on the console.
Also Read : Fix ‘Atomic Heart VSync Not Working’ Problem
3. Update the firmware
If PSVR 2 Controller Not Working, Make sure that the PSVR 2 controller and PlayStation console have the latest firmware updates. You can check for updates in the system settings menu.
4. Check for interference
Move any devices that may be causing interference away from the controller and PlayStation console. This includes other wireless devices, such as routers or Bluetooth devices.
5. Reconnect the controller
If Still PSVR 2 Controller Not Connecting, Try reconnecting the controller to the PlayStation console using the USB cable or Bluetooth connection.
6. Replace the batteries
If the controller still does not work, try replacing the batteries with new ones.
7. Contact customer support
If none of these solutions work, contact customer support for further assistance. They can provide guidance on how to repair or replace the controller if necessary.
Also Read : How to Fix ‘MW2 Private Match Not Working’ Problem
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “PSVR 2 Controller Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.