ReVanced Extended is a forked version of ReVanced, a modded version of the YouTube app that removes ads, adds sponsorblock, and gives users access to premium features like background playback and picture-in-picture mode. Unfortunately, “ReVanced Extended Not Working” for Dozens of ReVanced Extended users.
This Vanced Extended is one of the most popular alternative of YouTube Vanced. ReVanced Extended is available for both rooted and non-rooted devices. To install it, you will need to download the ReVanced Extended APK file and the MicroG APK file.
So if you’re also a victim of ReVanced Extended Not Working issue, So this article could help you to get rid from this problem.
Why is ReVanced Extended Not Working?
There are a few reasons why is ReVanced Extended Not Working. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Outdated Version – Make sure you have the latest version of ReVanced Extended installed. You can check for updates in the ReVanced Manager app.
- Incompatible Device – ReVanced Extended is not compatible with all devices. Check the compatibility list on the ReVanced website to see if your device is supported.
- Missing Dependencies – ReVanced Extended requires the MicroG app to be installed. If you don’t have MicroG installed, ReVanced Extended will not work.
- Corrupted Installation – If the installation of ReVanced Extended was corrupted, the app might not work properly. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that fixes the problem.
- Device Restrictions. Some devices have restrictions that prevent third-party apps from working properly. If you’re having trouble with ReVanced Extended, you might need to disable these restrictions.
How to Fix “ReVanced Extended Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the ReVanced Extended Not Working issue, here are some possible ways to fix this ReVanced Extended Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to stream videos. You can try resetting your Wi-Fi connection or using a different network to see if that resolves the issue.
2. Disable Battery Optimization
Some devices have battery optimization features that can interfere with third-party apps. To disable battery optimization for ReVanced Extended, go to your device’s settings, find the ReVanced Extended app, and tap on “Battery”. Then, tap on “Battery optimization” and toggle off the switch next to ReVanced Extended.
3. Clear the Cache and Data
If still you’re experiencing ReVanced Extended Not Working issue. Clearing the cache of ReVanced Extended app can resolve the problems with ReVanced Extended. To clear the cache of ReVanced Extended App, Go to > Settings > Apps > ReVanced Extended > Clear Cache.
4. Check for Updates
If ReVanced Extended is not working, You should do check for updates. The developers are constantly releasing updates that fix bugs and improve performance. If you’re not using the latest version, you might be experiencing problems that have already been fixed.
5. Reinstall the App
If you’ve checked for updates and ReVanced Extended is still not working, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. This will remove any corrupted files that might be causing the problem.
6. Wait and Try Again
If still ReVanced Extended Not Working, Sometimes, the issue may be on YouTube’s end. In this case, waiting and trying again later may resolve the problem.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “ReVanced Extended Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.