SaraMart is a global online shopping platform with a wide range of products, including clothing, shoes, accessories, homeware, electronics, and more. But recently some users are experiencing “SaraMart app not showing brands” problem.
SaraMart is available in over 200 countries and regions, and offers competitive prices, fast shipping, and a variety of payment options.
Why is SaraMart App Not Showing Brands?
There are a few possible reasons why the Saramart app may not be showing brands:
- The App is Not Up to Date – Make sure that you are using the latest version of the Saramart app.
- You’re Not Logged in – You must be logged in to your Saramart account in order to see brands.
- You’ve Not Verified Your Email address or Added a Mobile Number – Saramart requires users to verify their email address and add a mobile number to their account in order to see brands.
- You’re using a VPN – VPNs can sometimes interfere with the Saramart app and prevent it from showing brands. If you are using a VPN, try disabling it to see if that resolves the issue.
- Saramart is Experiencing Technical Difficulties. If you have tried all of the above and you are still not able to see brands, it is possible that Saramart is experiencing technical difficulties.
How to Fix Fix “SaraMart App Not Showing Brands” Problem?
If you’re one of them who is facing the SaraMart App Not Showing Brands problem, Here are some things you can try to fix the issue of the SaraMart app not showing brands.
Make Sure You’re using the Latest Version of the App
This is because SaraMart may release updates to fix bugs or add new features. If you are using an older version of the app, it may not have the necessary features or fixes to allow you to see brands.
Log in to Your SaraMart Account
If you are not logged in, you will not be able to see brands. This is because SaraMart needs to verify your identity before allowing you to see certain features, such as brands.
Verify Your Email Address and Add a Mobile Number to Your Account
SaraMart requires users to do this in order to see brands. This is a security measure to help prevent fraud and protect users’ accounts.
Disable Your VPN
VPNs can sometimes interfere with the Saramart app and prevent it from showing brands. This is because VPNs can change your IP address, which can confuse the Saramart app.
Restart the app
If still you’re experiencing SaraMart App Not Showing Brands issue, Restarting the app can sometimes fix minor glitches and bugs. This is a quick and easy thing to try if you are having trouble seeing brands.
Clear the App’s Cache and Data
Clearing the app’s cache and data can sometimes fix more serious problems with the app. However, it is important to note that this will delete all of your saved data in the app, such as your login information and shopping cart.
Uninstall and Reinstall the App
If you have tried all of the above and you are still not able to see brands, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. This will completely reset the app and may fix the issue.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “SaraMart App Not Showing Brands” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.