Smite is a free-to-play third-person multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game. In Smite, a queue is a waiting list for a match. When you queue for a match, the game will try to find 9 other players who are also queuing for the same mode and queue type. Once 10 players have been found, the game will start a match. Now players are facing “Smite Queue Not Working” issue.
Smite is available on Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch, and Amazon Luna. The game has multiple player versus player (PVP) modes, many playable characters, and has a successful esports scene with multiple tournaments.
So if You’re a Victim of “Smite the Queue is Not Open at This Time” or “This queue is not currently active.” error, The this article could help you to get rid from this Smite Queue Not Working problem.
Why is Smite Queue Not Working?
There are a few reasons why you might be getting Smite the Queue is Not Open at This Time or Smite Queue Not Working problem. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Server Down issues – This is the most common reason why the queue won’t work. You can check the server status on the Smite website to see if the servers are up and running.
- There are not enough players queuing for the Same Mode – If there are not enough players queuing for the same mode, the queue will not work. Try queuing for a different mode or try queuing at a different time of day.
- Internet Connection Problems – If your internet connection is bad, you may not be able to connect to the queue. Try restarting your router or modem to see if that fixes the problem.
- Bug/Glitch in the Game – Sometimes, there are bugs in the game that can prevent the queue from working. If you think there is a bug, you can report it to Hi-Rez Studios.
How to Fix “Smite Queue Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Smite the Queue is Not Open at This Time Error, here are some possible ways to fix this Smite Queue Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Make sure that your internet connection is working properly and that you have a good signal. You can do this by checking your internet speed or by trying to load a website.
2. Check the Server Status
If the servers are down, you will not be able to find a match. You can check the server status on the Smite website.
3. Clear Your Cache
If you’re still experiencing Smite Queue Not Working issue, Sometimes, clearing your cache can fix problems with games. To do this, go to your Documents folder and delete the Smite folder. Then, restart your game.
4. Verify the Integrity of Game Files
This will check for any corrupted or missing files in your game installation. To do this, go to the Library tab in Steam, right-click on Smite, and select Properties. Then, click on the Local Files tab and click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
5. Update Your Drivers
Make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can sometimes cause problems with games. You can update your drivers by going to the website of your graphics card manufacturer and downloading the latest drivers.
6. Reinstall the Game
If you have tried restarting your game and checking your internet connection and the Smite Queue Not Working problem is still not fixed, you can try reinstalling the game. This will remove any corrupted or missing files that may be causing the problem. To reinstall the game, go to your Steam library, right-click on Smite, and select Uninstall. Then, reinstall the game.
7. Contact Hi-Rez Studios Support
If you have tried all of the other solutions and the Smite Queue Not Working problem is still not fixed, you can contact Hi-Rez Studios support for help.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Smite Queue Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.