SonyLIV is an over-the-top (OTT) streaming platform. SonyLIV offers a wide variety of content, including Live sports, TV shows, Movies. On Amazon Fire Stick, the Sony LIV app allows you to watch movies, Live sports, and more. Unfortunately, user are facing “Sony LIV Not Working on Firestick” issue.
If you are looking for a streaming service with a wide variety of content, the Sony LIV app on Firestick is a great option. It is easy to use and offers a variety of features. Some users are saying No sound on Sony LIV app on firestick.
So if you’re also a victim of “Sony LIV Not Loading on Firestick” issue, then this article could help you to get rid from this Sony LIV Not Working on Firestick problem.
Why is Sony LIV Not Working on Firestick?
There are a few reasons why is Sony LIV Not Working on Firestick Properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet connection issue: Make sure that your FireStick is connected to a strong and stable internet connection.
- Server issues – If there are server issues on Sony LIV App end, it can prevent you from accessing Sony LIV on Amazon firestick.
- Outdated Sony LIV app: If your Sony LIV App is outdated on firestick, it can cause problems with streaming.
- Corrupted Sony LIV app data: Sometimes, the Sony LIV app data can become corrupted, which can cause the app to not work properly.
- Regional restriction: The Sony LIV app might not be available in your region. To check if this is the case, you can go to the Sony LIV website and see if your country is listed in the Available in section.
How to Fix “Sony LIV Not Working on Firestick” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Sony LIV app won’t open on firestick issue, here are some possible ways to fix this Sony LIV Not Working on Firestick problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Make sure that your FireStick is connected to a strong and stable internet connection. You can check your internet connection by running a speed test.
2. Restart Your Firestick
Sometimes, a simple restart can fix the problem. To restart your Firestick, hold down the power button on the Firestick remote for about 10 seconds.
3. Clear the Sony LIV App’s Cache and Data
If still you’re experiencing Sony LIV Not Working on Firestick issue, Clearing cache and data of Sony LIV app can resolve this problem. To clear the Sony LIV app’s data and cache, go to the Settings menu on your Firestick > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Sony LIV app > Clear Data and Clear Cache.
4. Force Stop the Sony LIV App
Sometimes force stop Sony LIV app can fix this issue. To force stop the Sony LIV app, go to the Settings menu on your FireStick, select Applications, and then select Manage Installed Applications. Find the Sony LIV app and select Force Stop.
5. Uninstall and Reinstall the Sony LIV App
To uninstall the Sony LIV app, go to the Settings menu on your FireStick, select Applications, and then select Manage Installed Applications. Find the Sony LIV app and select Uninstall. Once the app is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from the Apps & Games section of the FireStick home screen.
6. Update Your FireStick Firmware
Sometimes, a firmware update can fix issues with apps. To update your FireStick firmware, go to the Settings menu on your FireStick, select System, and then select About. If there is an update available, it will be listed under System Update.
7. Contact Sony LIV Customer Support
If you have tried all of the above and still Sony LIV Not Working on Firestick, you can contact Sony LIV customer support for help.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Sony LIV Not Working on Firestick” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.