Starfield is an action role-playing game. And available for Windows and Xbox Series X/S. The Fitness challenge in Starfield is increasing oxygen availability for your character. Unfortunately, players are facing Starfield fitness challenge not working problem.
The Fitness challenge in Starfield is actually to “Use up all available Oxygen 20 times”. This challenge can be completed on any planet or in space. However, it is easier to complete on planets with a low gravity, such as Eden Prime.
So friends, if you’re thinking that “Starfield fitness challenge not working”, this article could help you get rid of this Starfield fitness challenge not working problem.
Why is Starfield fitness challenge not working?
There are a few reasons why is Starfield fitness challenge not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- You may not be Depleting Your Oxygen Reserves Completely – The challenge requires you to use up all of your available oxygen, so make sure you are running, jumping, or sprinting until your oxygen bar is completely depleted.
- A Lack of Understanding of the Mechanics – The fitness challenge requires players to deplete their entire oxygen bar and then fill it back up with CO2. If players are not doing this, the challenge will not register.
- You may be Wearing Certain Armor or Clothing that is Preventing the Challenge from Progressing – There have been reports that some armor and clothing items can interfere with the challenge.
- A Corrupted Save File – If your save file is corrupted, it could be preventing the fitness challenge from working. Try loading a different save file to see if that fixes the problem.
- You may have a Bug in Your Game – It is always possible that there is a bug in your game that is preventing the challenge from progressing.
How to Fix “Starfield Fitness Challenge Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the Fitness skill challenge bug issue, here are some possible ways to fix this Starfield fitness challenge not working problem.
1. Make Sure You Understand the Mechanics of the Challenge
The fitness challenge requires players to deplete their entire oxygen bar and then fill it back up with CO2. If players are not doing this, the challenge will not register.
2. Restart Your Game
This is the simplest fix and it may work if the problem is caused by a temporary glitch. To restart your game, simply close the game and then reopen it.
3. Verify the Integrity of Your Game Files
If still you’re experiencing Starfield fitness challenge not working issue, This will ensure that your game files are not corrupted. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Steam client.
- Click on the Library tab.
- Right-click on Starfield and select Properties.
- Click on the Local Files tab.
- Click on the Verify Integrity of Game Files… button.
4. Update Your Graphics Drivers
Outdated or corrupted graphics drivers can sometimes cause problems with games. To update your graphics drivers, follow the instructions from your graphics card manufacturer. You can usually find the latest drivers on the website of your graphics card manufacturer.
5. Use a Mod
There are a few mods available that can make the fitness challenge easier. These mods can increase the amount of oxygen you have, or they can make it so that you do not lose oxygen when you are sprinting.
6. Wait for a Patch
If the problem is caused by a bug in the game, Bethesda may release a patch to fix the problem. You can check the Bethesda website for news about upcoming patches.
7. Contact Bethesda Support
If you have tried all of the above solutions and the problem still facing Starfield Fitness Challenge Not Working problem, you can contact Bethesda support for help. They may be able to provide you with additional solutions or help you troubleshoot the problem.
Conclusion: Friends, how do you like this article “Starfield Fitness Challenge Not Working”? Be sure to let us know by commenting below. And if you like this post, then please share it as much as possible.