Street Fighter 6 (SF6) is a fighting game, and was released for PS4, PS5, Windows and Xbox Series X/S on June 2, 2023. In Street Fighter 6, a Custom Room is a private match that can be created by players. Now Plenty of SF6 players are facing “Street Fighter 6 Custom Rooms Not Working” issue.
In Street Fighter 6, Custom Rooms allow players to set their own rules for the match, such as the stage, the character selection, and the number of rounds. And good thing is that Players can also invite their friends to join their Custom Room.
So if you’re facing Street Fighter 6 Custom Rooms Not Working issue, then this article could help you to get rid from Street Fighter 6 Custom Rooms Problem.
Why is Street Fighter 6 Custom Rooms Not Working?
There could be several reasons why is the Street Fighter 6 Custom Rooms Not Working. Here are a few possibilities.
- Server Overload Issue – The game’s servers may be overloaded due to the high volume of players trying to use the Custom Rooms feature. This can cause problems such as long wait times, failed connections, and other errors.
- Game Bug or Glitch – There may be a bug or glitch in the game’s code that is preventing Custom Rooms from working properly. Capcom is aware of this issue and is working on a fix.
- Hardware or Software Incompatibility – Custom Rooms may not be working if your hardware or software does not meet the game’s minimum requirements. Make sure that your computer or console meets the minimum requirements for Street Fighter 6.
- Regional Restrictions – Custom Rooms may be restricted in certain regions due to licensing or other issues. If you are unable to create a Custom Room, check to see if there are any regional restrictions in your area.
How to Fix “Street Fighter 6 Custom Rooms Not Working” Problem?
If you’re experiencing issues with an Street Fighter 6 Custom Rooms Not Working, here are some steps you can take to try to resolve the Street Fighter 6 Custom Rooms Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Make sure that you have a stable and reliable internet connection. You can test your internet connection by visiting a speed test website.
2. Restart Your Console or PC
This may fix any temporary issues that are preventing the game from working properly.
3. Clear Your Game’s Cache
If still you’re experiencing Street Fighter 6 Custom Rooms Not Working issue, then clearing your game’s cache could fix this issue. You can clear your game’s cache by following these steps:
- Close the game.
- Open the Steam or PlayStation Store app.
- Right-click on Street Fighter 6 and select Properties.
- Click on the Local Files tab.
- Click on the Browse button next to the Local Files section.
- Delete the contents of the StreetFighterV folder.
- Launch the game and see if Custom Rooms are working properly.
4. Verify the Integrity of the Game Files
Check for any corrupted or missing files. To do this, open Steam and right-click on Street Fighter 6. Select “Properties” and then click on the “Local Files” tab. Click on the “Verify Integrity of Game Files” button.
5. Change Your DNS Settings
You can try changing your DNS settings to a different provider, such as Google or Cloudflare. This may help to improve your connection to the game’s servers.
6. Contact Capcom Support
If you have tried all of the above and still Street Fighter 6 Custom Rooms Not Working, you can contact Capcom support for help. They will be able to investigate the issue and help you get your account working again.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “Street Fighter 6 Custom Rooms Not Working” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.