VLC Player is a free and open-source, cross-platform multimedia player software and streaming media server. VLC Player supports a wide range of media formats, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv, and AAC. Unfortunately, user are facing “VLC Player Not Working on Firestick” issue.
VLC Player on Firestick is a great way to play media files on your TV without having to use a computer. It is also a good option for users who want a more versatile media player than the default Amazon Media Player app. Some users are saying No sound on VLC Player app on firestick.
So if you’re also a victim of “VLC Player Not Loading on Firestick” issue, then this article could help you to get rid from this VLC Player Not Working on Firestick problem.
Why is VLC Player Not Working on Firestick?
There are a few reasons why is VLC Player Not Working on Firestick Properly. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Internet connection issue: Make sure that your FireStick is connected to a strong and stable internet connection.
- Server issues – If there are server issues on VLC Player App end, it can prevent you from accessing VLC Player on Amazon firestick.
- Outdated VLC Player app: If your VLC Player App is outdated on firestick, it can cause problems with streaming.
- Corrupted VLC Player app data: Sometimes, the VLC Player app data can become corrupted, which can cause the app to not work properly.
- Regional restriction: The VLC Player app might not be available in your region. To check if this is the case, you can go to the VLC Player website and see if your country is listed in the Available in section.
How to Fix “VLC Player TV Not Working on Firestick” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the VLC Player app won’t open on firestick issue, here are some possible ways to fix this VLC Player Not Working on Firestick problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Make sure that your FireStick is connected to a strong and stable internet connection. You can check your internet connection by running a speed test.
2. Restart Your Firestick
Sometimes, a simple restart can fix the problem. To restart your Firestick, hold down the power button on the Firestick remote for about 10 seconds.
3. Clear the VLC Player App’s Cache and Data
If still you’re experiencing VLC Player Not Working on Firestick issue, Clearing cache and data of VLC Player app can resolve this problem. To clear the VLC Player app’s data and cache, go to the Settings menu on your Firestick > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > VLC Player app > Clear Data and Clear Cache.
4. Force Stop the VLC Player App
Sometimes force stop VLC Player app can fix this issue. To force stop the VLC Player app, go to the Settings menu on your FireStick, select Applications, and then select Manage Installed Applications. Find the VLC Player app and select Force Stop.
5. Uninstall and Reinstall the VLC Player App
To uninstall the VLC Player app, go to the Settings menu on your FireStick, select Applications, and then select Manage Installed Applications. Find the VLC Player app and select Uninstall. Once the app is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from the Apps & Games section of the FireStick home screen.
6. Update Your FireStick Firmware
Sometimes, a firmware update can fix issues with apps. To update your FireStick firmware, go to the Settings menu on your FireStick, select System, and then select About. If there is an update available, it will be listed under System Update.
7. Contact VLC Player Customer Support
If you have tried all of the above and still VLC Player Not Working on Firestick, you can contact VLC Player customer support for help.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “VLC Player Not Working on Firestick” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.