Voice to text on Android is a feature that allows users to speak into their device’s microphone and have their spoken words converted into text. This feature is also known as speech to text or voice recognition. Now plenty of Android users are facing Voice to Text Not Working on Android.
Voice to text on Android is typically used for dictation purposes, allowing users to quickly and easily input text without having to manually type. It can be used for a variety of purposes, including sending text messages, composing emails, taking notes, and entering search queries.
Read : Fix ‘Sony Liv App Not Working on TV’ Problem
If Voice to Text Not Working on Android? then this article could help you to get rid from talk to text not working android issue.
Why is Voice to Text Not Working on Android?
There can be several reasons why you might be encountering the Voice to Text Not Working on Android. Some of the most common reasons include.
- Permissions – Voice recognition requires microphone access, so make sure that you have granted the necessary permissions to the app that you’re trying to use for voice to text.
- Internet Connection – Some voice to text apps require an internet connection to work properly. If your device is not connected to the internet or has a weak signal, voice recognition may not work.
- Language Settings – Voice to text may not work if the language setting on your device or the app is not set correctly.
- App Updates – Sometimes, voice recognition issues can be resolved by updating the app that you are using for voice to text.
- Microphone issues – If your microphone is not working properly or is muted, voice recognition may not work. Check that your microphone is not muted, and that it is not being blocked by a protective case or cover.
- System Updates – If your Android device is not running the latest software updates, this can sometimes cause issues with voice to text. Make sure that your device is running the latest updates available.
- App Conflicts – Sometimes, voice recognition issues can occur when there are conflicts between different apps on your device.
Read : Fix ‘YouTube TV App Not Working’ Problem
How to Fix ‘Voice to Text Not Working on Android’ Problem?
If you are encountering the Voice to Text Not Working on Android, there are several steps you can take to try and resolve the issue. Here are some troubleshooting tips you can try.
Make sure that the app you’re using has permission to use the microphone. Go to Settings > Apps > [App Name] > Permissions and ensure that Microphone is enabled.
2. Check Internet Connection
If still you’re experiencing Voice to Text Not Working on Android issue, Make sure that you have a stable internet connection if the app requires an internet connection to work. Check your Wi-Fi or data connection and try again.
3. Restart App
Close the app and reopen it to see if that resolves the issue.
Read : Fix ‘YouTube TV Multiview Not Working’ Problem
4. Clear App Cache and Data
If still you’re experiencing Voice to Text Not Working on Android issue, Clearing the cache can help fix that could be causing the error. To clear the cache, Go to Settings > Apps > [App Name] > Storage and tap Clear Cache and Clear Data.
5. Update App
Make sure that the app is up-to-date by going to the Google Play Store and checking for updates.
6. Restart Device
Try restarting your Android device to see if that resolves the issue.
7. Check Language Settings
Ensure that the language settings for your device are set correctly. Go to Settings > System > Languages & input > Languages and select the language you’re speaking.
8. Try a Different App
If the app you’re using isn’t working, try using a different app for voice to text, such as Google Voice Typing or Microsoft SwiftKey.
9. Check Microphone
Test your microphone by recording a voice memo or using a voice call app to see if it’s working properly.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “Voice to Text Not Working on Android” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.