Are you facing “WhatsApp Web Scanner Not Working” issue? The WhatsApp web scanner is a feature that allows you to use WhatsApp on your computer through a web browser. If “WhatsApp web scan code not loading” issue appears, that means you are unable to use the WhatsApp web feature on your computer through a web browser.
When you try to scan the QR code on the WhatsApp web page using your phone’s WhatsApp app, it may not connect or link to your computer. The WhatsApp web scanner is a convenient feature that allows you to use WhatsApp on a larger screen and with a keyboard, making it easier to type and send messages.
Why is WhatsApp Web Scanner Not Working?
There could be several reasons why is WhatsApp Web Scanner Not Working on Chrome, some of which are.
- Connection issues – The WhatsApp web scanner requires a stable internet connection to work. If your internet connection is unstable or slow, it may prevent the scanner from working properly.
- WhatsApp Server issues – The WhatsApp web scanner relies on the WhatsApp servers to function. If there are issues with the servers, it may prevent the scanner from working.
- Outdated Browser – WhatsApp Web works best with the latest version of browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. If your browser is outdated, you may experience problems with the QR code.
- Cache and Cookies issue – Clearing the cache and cookies of your browser can help solve some problems with the QR code. The cache and cookies store temporary files that may interfere with the loading of the QR code.
- Compatibility Issues – WhatsApp Web is not compatible with all devices and operating systems. Make sure you are using a supported device and operating system.
How to Fix “WhatsApp Web Scanner Not Working” Problem?
If you are experiencing issues with the WhatsApp web QR code not loading or not showing, here are some possible ways to fix this WhatsApp Web Scanner Not Working problem.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
The WhatsApp web scanner requires a stable internet connection. Make sure you are connected to a stable Wi-Fi network or have a good cellular data connection.
2. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies
If still you’re experiencing WhatsApp Web Scanner Not Working issue, Clearing your browser cache and cookies can help resolve the issue. To do this, go to your browser settings and find the option to clear cache and cookies.
3. Update Your Browser
Ensure that your browser is up to date. An outdated browser can cause compatibility issues with the WhatsApp web scanner.
4. Disable Browser Extensions
Browser extensions can sometimes interfere with the WhatsApp web scanner. Try disabling any browser extensions you have installed and try again.
5. Disable Security Software
Your security software may be blocking the WhatsApp web scanner. Try disabling any antivirus or firewall software temporarily and see if the issue is resolved.
6. Try a Different Browser
If you’re still having trouble with WhatsApp Web Scanner Not Working issue, try using a different browser to access WhatsApp web. Sometimes, different browsers can have different compatibility issues.
7. Reboot Your Device
Restarting your device can help resolve any temporary glitches that may be causing the issue.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “WhatsApp Web Scanner Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.
Join Telegram, If You Like This Article Follow Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel. We Will Keep Bringing You Such Updates.