YouTube is an online video-sharing and social media platform. That allows users to upload, view, and share videos. Time Watched is a feature of YouTube app that tracks how much time you spend watching YouTube videos. But now suddenly some YouTube users are facing “YouTube Time Watched Not Showing” issue.
The Time Watched page shows you your daily average watch time, as well as how long you’ve watched YouTube videos today, yesterday, and over the past 7 days. You can also see your total watch time for all time.
The time watched feature is calculated based on your watch history. So if you’re a victim of YouTube Time Watched Not Showing issue, then this article could help you to get rid from YouTube watch time not updating problem.
Why is My YouTube Time Watched Not Showing?
There could be several reasons why is your YouTube Time Watched Not Showing. Here are a few possible explanations.
- YouTube’s Server Problem – In rare cases, there may be a problem with YouTube’s servers that prevents them from tracking your watch time. If you think this is the case, you can try waiting a few hours and then checking again.
- You’ve Paused Your Watch History – If you have paused your watch history, YouTube will not track the time you spend watching videos. You can unpause your watch history by going to Settings > History & privacy > Pause watch history.
- You’re Using a Incognito Mode – If you are using a Incognito mode, YouTube will not track the time you spend watching videos. This is because private browsing mode prevents websites from storing information about your browsing activity.
- You’re using a VPN – If you are using a VPN, YouTube may not be able to track the time you spend watching videos. This is because VPNs can mask your IP address, which can make it difficult for websites to track your activity.
- Problem with your YouTube App – If there is a problem with your YouTube app, YouTube may not be able to track the time you spend watching videos.
How to Fix “YouTube Time Watched Not Showing” Problem?
If you’re experiencing issues with an YouTube Time Watched Not Showing, here are some steps you can take to try to resolve the YouTube Time Watched Not Showing problem.
1. Check if Your Watch History is Paused
To do this, open the YouTube app and go to Settings > History & privacy. If the toggle button next to “Pause watch history” is enabled, your watch history is paused. To unpause your watch history, tap the toggle button to turn it off.
2. Restart Your Device
Restarting your device can sometimes fix problems with your YouTube app. To do this, press and hold the power button until you see the power menu. Then, tap “Restart”.
3. Clear Your App’s Cache and Data
If still you’re experiencing YouTube Time Watched Not Showing issue, Clearing your YouTube app’s cache and data can help to resolve YouTube time watched. To clear the cache, Go to your device’s Settings > Apps > YouTube > Clear cache > Clear data. Please note that clearing data will log you out of the app, so make sure you know your login details.
4. Update Your YouTube App
Make sure that you have the latest version of the YouTube app installed. To do this, go to the Google Play Store and search for “YouTube”. If there is an update available, tap “Update”.
5. Contact YouTube Support
If you have tried all of the above steps and your YouTube app Time Watched is still not showing, you can contact YouTube support for help. You can do this by going to the YouTube Help Center and clicking on “Contact us”.
Conclusion – Friends, you have got this “YouTube Time Watched Not Showing” How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And if you like this post, please share it as much as possible.