As the use of internet is increasing, the risk of data leak and privacy is also increasing. So Instagram owned by Meta is now present in front of us with a new feature. Now you can Enable End-to-End Encryption in Instagram Chats. Although End-to-End Encryption feature is already present in Facebook and WhatsApp by Meta.
End-to-End Encryption keeps Chat Messages and Calls happening between you and the other person protected. In today’s time, from the point of view of privacy, End-to-End Encryption has become very important along with Instagram. So let’s know how you can enable End-to-End Encryption in New Instagram Chats or Existing Instagram Chats.
Read Now : How To Fix Instagram Direct Message Glitch
How to Enable End-to-End Encryption in Instagram Chats
Start a New End-to-End Encrypted Chat
Also Now : How to See Your First Comment on Instagram?
Enable End-to-End Encryption in Existing Chat
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Go to the chat in which you want to enable end-to-end encryption.
- Tap on the receiver’s name at the top of the chat window to search it.
- Then, scroll down and tap on the use end-to-end encryption option.
- A new chat will be opened with end-to-end encryption.
Also Now : How to Watch Instagram Stories Anonymously?
Conclusion – Friends, you have to read this “How to Enable End-to-End Encryption in Instagram Chats“ How was the article? Do tell us by commenting below. And share this post as much as possible.