ITVX is the new and improved version of ITV Hub, the UK’s free streaming service. some of the key features of the ITVX app are Live TV, One-demand and more. ITVX app is available for Android, iPhone and iPad. Unfortunately, users are facing the ITVX app not working problem.
In recent times, it has been observed that many users of the ITVX App are facing problems like “ITVX App Keeps Crashing”, “ITVX App not playing”, “ITVX App not opening”, “ITVX App not showing live tv“ and “ITVX App not loading”.
So in such a situation, if you are also facing the ITVX App Not Working Issue, then below we have told you how to fix ITVX app stopped working Issue.
Why is My ITVX App Not Working Today?
There are a few reasons why is ITVX app not working properly. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Internet Connection issues – If you don’t have a stable internet connection, ITVX may not be able to load properly.
- ITVX Server issues – There may be a technical issue with ITVX’s servers. If you’re experiencing this, you can check the ITVX status page to see outages.
- Device Compatibility issues – ITVX is designed to work on a variety of devices, but there may be some devices that are not compatible.
- Corrupted App Data – If the app data on your device is corrupted, it can cause problems with the app’s functionality.
- Outdated App Version – Make sure you have the latest version of the ITVX app installed. You can check for updates in the App store or Google Play store.
How to Fix “ITVX App Not Working” Issue?
As soon as the issue of the ITVX app not working came to light, ITVX app users raised the issue on eBuzzPro and Reddit. So if you are also having trouble accessing the ITVX app, then you can check the below-mentioned methods one by one.
1. Check ITVX App Server Status
Friends, if you are also facing the problem of the ITVX app not working, then first of all, you must check the ITVX app server status once with the help of the internet. Because sometimes you may have to face such problems due to the server being down.
2. Check Device Compatibility
Many users are reporting that the ITVX app has stopped working on their devices. In this case, you need to check whether your device is compatible with the ITVX app or not. If yes, follow the steps below to fix the ITVX app not working issue.
3. Clear Cache of ITVX App
If still you’re experiencing ITVX App Not Working issue, you need to clear the cache of ITVX App installed in your Android phone or iPhone. To clear the cache of ITVX App, Go to > Settings > Apps > ITVX > Clear Cache.
4. Update ITVX App to The Latest Version
Friends, even after clearing the ITVX App cache, if you are facing the problem of the ITVX App not working, So, friends, in such a situation, your ITVX app can also be an old version. So you should update the ITVX app.
5. Disable VPN
Friends, even after updating the ITVX App, if you are facing the problem of the ITVX App not working and if you are using VPN on your device, then you have to disable VPN on your device.
6. Switch Internet Connection
Friends, now you should check the internet connection on your phone. It is often seen that, due to poor internet connections, many technical errors have to be faced. Therefore, you should definitely try another internet connection.
7. Restart Your Device
Friends, even after following all the steps given above, if you are facing the problem of the ITVX app not working, then you should try restarting your phone. Because restarting the device fixes many minor bugs.
Conclusion – Friends, how did you like this “ITVX App Not Working” article? Do tell us by commenting below. Also, do share the post with your friends.